__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Also I don't care about the ship, I only live to see Sayaka happy

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Pretends Haru doesn't exist

joined Jan 14, 2020

Well, some of us haven't read this alleged novel, so Haru isn't so salient. Also she's apparently a Yuu clone anyway? Come on. Might as well go with the original at that point.

I can't explain the SayaYuu passion but I feel it. AO3 has a few fics along the lines, largely from one author... if it makes you feel better, there are 17 such works there, but 70 Yuu/Touko.

I don't hate Touko but yeah, I find the Sayaka ship more interesting. Maybe the appearance? Or maybe the contrast of Sayaka's coolness and Yuu's enthusiasm.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wish there was more doujins thought because it's a bit lackluster. I mean, if there is room for Fanfics, there is rooms for doujins.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Well, there are multiple filters: what doujins get made, what get translated, and what translations get submitted to Dynasty.

Danbooru has a lot more Touko/Yuu fanart than Sayaka & Yuu... I use the ampersand because most of the latter aren't even pairings, but 3+ girls (and not racy.)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Danbooru has a lot more Touko/Yuu fanart than Sayaka & Yuu... I use the ampersand because most of the latter aren't even pairings, but 3+ girls (and not racy.)

I mean,i would have been very surprised that a crack pairing had more fan art than the main pairing.

joined Jun 12, 2019

love it

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I can't explain the SayaYuu passion but I feel it. AO3 has a few fics along the lines, largely from one author...

Two authors, actually. Satashi and Abeehiltz. Who are friends, and both into bdsm. And it seems there's an unspoken consensus between them that Sayaka is a domme and Yuu is a brat. Which makes for some really fun stories.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Haru? Was she in the manga or something? I don't remember.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

There's a series of official YagaKimi light novels focusing on Sayaka, and Haru is a character of those novels. She's referred to in the very last chapter of the manga.

last edited at Jun 19, 2020 6:29PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

There's a series of official YagaKimi light novels focusing on Sayaka, and Haru is a character of those novels. She's referred to in the very last chapter of the manga.

Thanks, was kinda confused there.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I ship it....but it's a curse ship....but a nice ship....still a curse ship...

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

I mean I don't care whether people ship her with Yuu, Haru or even Touko in a doujin, as long as Sayaka gets her happy ending 'cause girl's been through enough heartbreak.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I mean I don't care whether people ship her with Yuu, Haru or even Touko in a doujin, as long as Sayaka gets her happy ending 'cause girl's been through enough heartbreak.

I'm with you there, but in regards to Yuu rather than Sayaka. Because honestly, Touko isn't exactly what I'd call a great partner. She's selfish, and the way she forces herself on Yuu through half of the story is borderline sexual harassment.

(Don't get me wrong, I love YagaKimi too pieces, but if this was real life, I'd advise my friends not to go for Touko. Girl's messed up.)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

she forces herself on Yuu through half of the story is borderline sexual harassment.

Not like she ask for consent most of the time and Yuu stop her when she goes too far. She had never really forcing herself on Yuu that much beside what ? The first time in the storage before sports day and even there, she ask Yuu if she can kiss her before.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

she forces herself on Yuu through half of the story is borderline sexual harassment.

Not like she ask for consent most of the time and Yuu stop her when she goes too far. She had never really forcing herself on Yuu that much beside what ? The first time in the storage before sports day and even there, she ask Yuu if she can kiss her before.

I know that none of it is really sexual harassment, because Yuu does give consent in most occasions. But most of the time it feels like she's just... yielding, due to Touko's insistence. And if you have to insist in order to get consent, isn't it pretty clear that your partner doesn't really want whatever you're asking of them?

And that contract in chapter 10, I think... "Don't fall in love with me or with anyone else." That's a little creepy.

All in all, those things work in the story, because of the way the the plot is built. It's a great story, and there's nothing inherently wrong with Touko's actions there. But if these things were to happen in real life, Touko's behavior would raise a lot of red flags for me.

joined Jun 20, 2020

This ship is surprisingly so popular, just look at their tag on pixiv they have the best fanfics and fanarts there.Not complaining tho I actually love their dynamics.

To reply you must either login or sign up.