Forum › Sonohanabira Pillow Talker Chiaki x Ringo discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Really fun read :D

Now I REALLY want the VN with them translated.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Someone likes boobs XD

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I LOVE THIS ARTIST!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

❤️

last edited at Oct 13, 2014 6:05PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The bit I don't get is the white bra. Was she wearing that already or something?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That drool XD this artist always cracks me up!
@Nezchan yeah she stealth stole them(panel 2 scene 5), not sure if that's actually possible but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

last edited at Oct 13, 2014 10:15PM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

The bit I don't get is the white bra. Was she wearing that already or something?

I think it was a spare... between her boobs?? Cause it literally came out of nowhere so I guess she either was teasing her like making her think she was going to work without it?
Well if it's not that then what else can we do other than guess what they're exactly talking about.? The imagery isn't that explanatory.

joined Aug 1, 2013

I think it was a spare... between her boobs?? Cause it literally came out of nowhere so I guess she either was teasing her like making her think she was going to work without it?
Well if it's not that then what else can we do other than guess what they're exactly talking about.? The imagery isn't that explanatory.

It was the other girls bra.. While she was trying to hook on Chiaki's, bra The black one Chiaki unhooked Ringo's The white bra

Chiaki = The one with humongious breasts
Ringo = The one with slightly less gigantic breasts

last edited at Oct 14, 2014 1:06AM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

It was the other girls bra.. While she was trying to hook on Chiaki's, bra The black one Chiaki unhooked Ringo's The white bra

Chiaki = The one with humongious breasts
Ringo = The one with slightly less gigantic breasts

Oh I see. Though Ringo didn't want Chiaki to be braless since she wouldn't want her to get saggy breasts. Ringo is definitely addicted to Chiaki's breasts xD

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

man the artist loved giving the characters gigantic breasticles!

stories like this make me wish i had omnipotent power, beause in my perverse little universe, i think it's only fitting that men should be able to share in the joys of giving birth via their penis. that and have the fortune or misfortune of lugging around G-cup sized breasts or larger. oh if only.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Woah, that big breast girl looks kinda like Nozomi from love live!

To reply you must either login or sign up.