Forum › Sakihara-san the Succubus 2 discussion

Is it me or does Sakihara’s tail swell up when shes.. excited <_<

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No, Sakihara-san, you misunderstand. She doesn't need you to make her fall in love with you, there's no need for that anymore - she just needs to know that you to love her as well.

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 4:09PM

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

wasnt expecting part 2, so thats nice. now I want more

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Is it me or does Sakihara’s tail swell up when shes.. excited <_<

Well the tip and fleshy part leading up to it is pretty veiny. I can only imagine the tail tip holds more nerve endings than the average female clitoris. Which actually now thinking about it sounds pretty painful (painfully pleasurable?). The female clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings so like multiple that by 3 or 4 times and you get around 24,000 to 32,000 nerve endings.

Oh gosh, no wonder why succubi turn to jello when touched there.

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 10:46AM

joined Oct 25, 2010

This has potential to be an amazing series of stories between these two beautiful characters!

joined Apr 30, 2021

Ohh update please really love this

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Everything a mindreading parasite with vested interest in manipulating you says is obviously and intrinsically suspect as fuck and Shitara's clever enough to realise this.

When you describe succubi like this,,,

joined Jul 26, 2016

Everything a mindreading parasite with vested interest in manipulating you says is obviously and intrinsically suspect as fuck and Shitara's clever enough to realise this.

Don't tell me I awakened some weird new fetish D:

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Don't tell me I awakened some weird new fetish D:

LMAO no haha, it was just a really interesting way of describing a succubus... you're not wrong but it's not sexy LOL

To reply you must either login or sign up.