Forum › Gemini discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

'Genetic sexual attraction' is the term for that.

It's also considered pseudoscience for want of actual evidence so there's that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

joined Jan 14, 2020

'It's also considered pseudoscience for want of actual evidence so there's that. ¯_(ツ)_/¯'

Huh. That's new since I'd last looked.

"one who researches the subject will realize that so called "genetic sexual attraction" cases seem to be associated with sudden unplanned meetings which lack the proper safeguards of a thoroughly prepared reunion.[19]"

...like, what safeguards? What's being prepared for?

FWIW in 2003 the Guardian and UK adoption agencies were taking it seriously. That's no solid proof, but it is a higher bar than "reported in tabloids like the Daily Mail." https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2003/may/17/weekend7.weekend2

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 11:07PM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

incest seems like a popping subject in the yuri world lately

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

As a twin myself, this is both deeply disturbing and introspective. I am going to avoid my twin for a few days......

joined Jul 26, 2016

FWIW in 2003 the Guardian and UK adoption agencies were taking it seriously. That's no solid proof, but it is a higher bar than "reported in tabloids like the Daily Mail." https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2003/may/17/weekend7.weekend2

Policy an sich doesn't mean much; especially in the case of emotionally charged topics it is readily enough driven by nothing more concrete than varying degrees of popular moral panics irrespective of acute lack of concrete evidence and/or flagrantly bad science. Case in point older members here might remember the satanic ritual abuse brouhaha of the Eighties which produced a number of serious miscarriages of justice - that one mostly sticks out in my personal recollection because I was in elementary school at the time the waves made it here and the class was shown some cautionary "hurr durr satanism bad" edutainment video, which mainly just confused the Hell out of everybody present.
I'll leave aside my wider skepticism concerning the rational basis of US and UK policymaking in general.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

nice twincest

Img_20200530_075027
joined May 29, 2020

during the sex scene i suddenly remembered the 'would you fuck a clone of yourself?' meme

joined Feb 10, 2022

It pretty rare to see some good stuff from naoko. Wouldn't mind second part but without ntr tho lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.