Forum › Des bisous discussion

Sans%20titre
joined Feb 8, 2014

The mood and storytelling through the panels, colors and expressions are top notch. I really love this

last edited at May 26, 2020 10:23PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

How the show should have ended.

joined Feb 6, 2018

This pairing was the first show that made me ship two girls together. These girls are so cute!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Looks more like illustrations than an actual manga.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I loved the title. It's French, but it can be spoken in Japanese syllables with perfect pronunciation. Kind of like what happens with "Qué bueno" or "C'est si bon," haha.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Ahh, CCS was my first manga back when I was 9. It was printed right to left, which I'm not sure all English versions did back then, and that was fascinating to me. When I finally figured out that Tomoyo loved Sakura, I was so scandalized... only to wind up gay myself hahaha... ha

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know, i might be biaised by my memory of the serie and the movie but i really like the main ship.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

How the show should have ended.

How the show should have started, you mean?))

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

i love the colors in this...

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a wonderful story with beautiful artwork and loving characters. I think this was my first favorite pair of lovers.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Tomoyo is special! She has her own magical powers! Sakura loves her in the same way as Tomoyo loves her ! I am sure that they live in a part of the multiverse where their love is accepted!

To reply you must either login or sign up.