Forum › The Frontier discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Could have taken her to tokyo lol

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Honestly.. this is pretty good.. hoping for sequel!

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

This is nice! I liked it

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

As Native People, my BFF & I both love this story. Although it resembles some worthless old adventure story, it actually subverts the cliches as Hana repeatedly assumes she will be harmed--but isn't. The villagers are on edge because they've had bad encounters with 1st world people before. The father is the most aggressive because his daughter will be the 1st victim if anything goes wrong. Even someone as small as Hana can use a gun, after all. In the end, they ceased hostility quickly once the stranger danger was gone.

Yes Hana talks a lot. Yet: "I've learned how I can communicate my feelings." Ap is intelligent enough to figure out a modern phone, so she can surely also read tone of voice, face & body language. She's getting more from the conversations then you might be assuming.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

There is a miscommunication when Hana doesn't know that Ap's kiss is a proposal. "We've already performed the engagement ceremony today!" Hana didn't push her away, so Ap thought she said "Yes."

Their separation isn't entirely bad. Hana wasn't ready for her wedding night: "I'm going to end up hurting her." But when she gets back I bet she'll be all over Ap.

This is one time when a long-distance relationship can actually work. An idol can't be seen dating anyone, but the paparazzi will never find a wife on an island they never heard of thousands of miles away. When Ap goes into town to recharge her phone, There's probably a hot spot so she can send & receive images (Hana pays).

last edited at Jun 28, 2020 6:30AM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I bring you good tidings of great joy!

The axe in his hand says otherwise!

Incidentally, he survived the arrows--but one struck him in the knee, ending his career as an adventurer.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

cute as fuck

Screen%20shot%202021-06-15%20at%209.27.34%20pm
joined Jun 28, 2021

Based Grandma and wholesome

1280px-orange_and_pink_lesbian_flag.svg
joined Feb 9, 2021

I need more :( i want to see them living together

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Noooo, it's only a oneshot

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

Even half a decade later, this is one of my favourite one shots… I wish for a sequel every time I read it, still good as a whole without, doesn’t need one, I’d just really love it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.