Forum › Huajiaoniang – Sichuan Girl discussion

joined Jan 22, 2015

I feel like a bomb was just dropped on page 3.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, that's about as cute as you can make eating people

Rsz_179c167fc9b4721436df18247349318f9_1_2
joined Nov 29, 2019

I knew what the theme was going to be just reading the name of the author

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Clearly you are not familiar with this author lol. Or the edgier works of Touhou.

Yakumi Sarai never fails to deliver. I wonder if the title refers to Meiling or Sakuya. Probably a little bit of both, with the part about peach girls near the end leaning it more towards referring to Sakuya. That is some classical conditioning Sakuya was banking on there lol. Associating her human scent with the food Meiling already liked to eat. Honestly Sakuya is scarier here than any of the youkai and only shows off more of how abnormal of a human she is. Normal humans are scared of the idea of being eaten. They are afraid of youkai. XD The irony.

The extra page at the end wrapped it up nicely. I wonder if Remilia wouldn't already find her appetizing, even just as herself.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Clearly you are not familiar with this author lol. Or the edgier works of Touhou.

The older I get the more I like my fluff.

last edited at May 19, 2020 9:34PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Fluff is always a great thing to enjoy, but Zounose's works never disappoint.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh my. She wants to be eaten. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Actually didn't see that one coming.

Nyoron
joined Apr 30, 2020

You are what you eat.
Also, I'm amazed that Sakuya pretty much ate the same food for a whole month. I like Mapo Tofu, but only eating that for a month is intense.

I was thinking when I saw the cover page that Meiling's teeth looked unsettling. Turns out that wasn't accidental, huh.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I was thinking when I saw the cover page that Meiling's teeth looked unsettling. Turns out that wasn't accidental, huh.

Definitely on purpose. It's also part of Zounose's general art style for the youkai. If you look at some other works they've done, especially ones related to eating, the teeth of youkai when they're shown will have unnaturally geometric triangular appearances. And I'm sure in some cases, he adds extra fangs alongside normal flat human teeth, like he does here for Meiling, specifically to highlight inhuman natures.

joined May 10, 2015

Now that's some dedication.
She's tempting Meiling in every possible way.

last edited at May 21, 2020 3:06PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Oh my. She wants to be eaten. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Actually didn't see that one coming.

Not as much as she wanted to be eaten, but the fact that Meiling didn't think of her as a could be tasty human that it bothered her.

Spjus2ve_400x400
joined Jan 14, 2020

It's food time

To reply you must either login or sign up.