Forum › Cycle Lovers discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is... HERESY!

BUT YOU LIKE IT

EVEN SO, IT MUST BE PURGED

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

79d045bfcdc79f98492c5e70fb3cf7c9
joined May 10, 2018

Not even the arrival of Walpurgisnacht can rival this twisted apocalypse

Doraneko Aqueous
joined Jan 31, 2019

"Roar of the female*
Hmm....

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 2:53PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This doujin is indeed cursed.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I have a theory that the author knows who Anti-Crack-Kun is and purposefully made this just to piss them off.

last edited at Feb 14, 2020 8:07PM

SF, counter point. You're extremely mentally ill, as is the author of this doujin, and the brain dead redditors who translated it. Speaking objectively, you would do the world a favor by killing yourselves. Literally all of you. It's hilarious how you try to pretend you're not the actual problem here and that shipping cancer like this isn't objectively bad. Oh, and of course, how you're literally the only person who thinks your boogieman is actually real.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

SF, counter point. You're extremely mentally ill, as is the author of this doujin, and the brain dead redditors who translated it. Speaking objectively, you would do the world a favor by killing yourselves. Literally all of you. It's hilarious how you try to pretend you're not the actual problem here and that shipping cancer like this isn't objectively bad. Oh, and of course, how you're literally the only person who thinks your boogieman is actually real.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

(https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/026/913/excuse.jpg)

I wonder if you actually googled that picture, or just copied the hyperlink I put on the first page of the comments in this forum, waaaayy back in August. In any case, I agree, this person is kinda over-reacting.

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 5:23PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's a good meme and you had me rolling, but the whole "kill yourselves" thing is kinda offensive, so I'm afraid we'll have to ban it. Take care.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wonder if you actually googled that picture, or just copied the hyperlink I put on the first page of the comments in this forum, waaaayy back in August. In any case, I agree, this person is kinda over-reacting.

It was way faster to go back one page than google it.

joined Oct 22, 2018

It was way faster to go back one page than google it.

Fair point!

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Oh good, my "The Law of Cycles afterlife is just a big poly pile" theory now has support.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah, yes. The first MadoMagi doujin I've read, all the way back in August, 2 and a half months before I even watched MadoMagi.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Well... yep, that's a lot of cuck. I hope I will never see that again. Bye.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone don't pay attention to the tags I see.

69267e92-6a11-4802-996b-17ebec135bf1
joined Apr 25, 2020

Is this evidence that handholding is lewd?

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I realize now that this doujin was about Madoka using her powers to ship everyone with everyone else and did so successfully.

To reply you must either login or sign up.