Forum › Please My God, Please discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Bless you Holy Spirit who hath bestowed this most Heavenly gift of Yuri upon us. Mine soul belongs to you insert pray emoji

last edited at Mar 23, 2020 1:00AM

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

DID SOMEONE JUST REVIVE THIS SERIES?

joined Feb 22, 2018

DID SOMEONE JUST REVIVE THIS SERIES?

No. You're seeing light in your peripheral vision that was reflected at a weird angle through a stain glass window while suffering from low blood sugar. We've all been there.

joined Mar 13, 2020

Oh no, she's to cute for me to reply!

They're so sweet together I feel I'm getting a contact sugar rush.

Yuzurikos future dreams with merry-go-rounds and nightly romantic fireworks are truly fitting of an oujo-sama too.

Thank you a lot for bringing us more of this series!

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This is fucking epic, I require more

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Bless for whoever revive this piece

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

The "I'm not an otaku, I'm a fan!" thing is most likely due to Yuzuriko misunderstanding Miyu's meaning when she asked if she could visit her home. I'm pretty sure Miyu used the word お宅 (otaku), a polite way of saying "your home" and the origin of the slang word オタク (otaku), which means "geek/nerd" and is what Yuzuriko mistakenly heard. (I imagine the etymology of the slang word has something to do with otakus staying at home all the time or something.)

last edited at Mar 31, 2020 1:59AM

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

The mangaka must be a yuri scholar, making references to characters like Tanuma Chisato and Arima Nana( arima-sama lol) from marimite instead of someone like sachiko.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Ok, the 100m bath was totally unexpected, good one.

And then when she got serious and hold her hand while she was sleeping was even better.

joined Mar 30, 2016

OH MY GOD IT IS BACK, Thank you thank you so muchhhhhhhhh

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So, I broke down, and I am reading ahead in Japanese. They're still cute together, completely incompatible, and cannot communicate to save their Lives. Nothing as heart-pounding as Chapter 7 so far but cute overload when Yuzuko says " Arimite " [cf Marimite for Maria-sama ga Miteru] Miyu always thinks she's saying " Ari [wo] Mite! " or "Look at the ants!"

by the way if you get it to read, every other thought Tsudzubara has is TM flag, TM situ, TM application etc. Short for tokimeki which means romantic crush, but she means heart-pounding romantic X. Her heart is always pounding. Also, one panel of long dialogue has all kanji, even kids kanji, spelled out maybe for emphasis. And a first letter anacrostic poem is easy to read but would be hard to translate

last edited at May 10, 2022 1:30AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.