Forum › Super Masochist Girl Goes to School With No Panties discussion

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

LOL everyones like "wheres the rest!!??" I to also kept tapping at increasing speed at the last page thinking something was wrong

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

continuation with sex please

joined Aug 16, 2018

one time I accidentally hit my crotch to the corner of the table. Let's just say it is not pleasurable like this. In any shape or form

Well, She is a Masochist so....

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Reading this is like the worst case of edging ever. I freaking need more pages of this where it culminates to one good fuck.
:(

On another note, I feel refreshed reading some NSFW. Ironically this has washed my eyes after seeing the latest chapter of MUL.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

one time I accidentally hit my crotch to the corner of the table. Let's just say it is not pleasurable like this. In any shape or form

Well, She is a Masochist so....

And she's hitting on purpose... And slowly...

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Damn that was definitely... something hahaha

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Doesn't look too masochist to me tbh

(this table masturbation thing is a somewhat common fetish and doesn't seem to cause pain, btw)

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

For those asking about where the rest is I think there's just one more page. Following the release post links and such has led me to believe that it's available if you subscribe to the artist's pixiv fanbox account. There appear to be simple credit options like paypal and it says you can access it for as little as 108 yen a month.
It looks like there's a blurry/censored preview of the next page in the artist's tweet about it: https://twitter.com/maguro_shining/status/1220319299778203649/photo/1

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 10:04PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.