Forum › Touhou Blue Book: Ruijitsu no Haku discussion

joined Sep 27, 2014

It's nice to see more Aya x Hayate, but man Momiji sure is tough. I was going to say I would like to see some Aya x Momiji, but rembered that I have and that it was one of my favorite pairings. The artwork distracted me from rembering my fondness for a pairing...fearsome.

last edited at Nov 30, 2014 3:22AM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Is momiji having second thoughts XD

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

my hands aren't on her~

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

Is momiji having second thoughts XD

3P

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Momiji's such a stalker though.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I'd say that Momiji is better suited to be their daughter! She gets to have both but no erotica~ She could just watch though, hehe.

Other than that, bro!Aya is best Aya. Um, I guess it competes with Pastelstel!Aya.

joined Jun 12, 2012

The art was...*unique*?

joined Aug 13, 2014

I need more Hatate paired with girls other than Aya.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

More Yohane is always a good day. The best Touhou artist. #Truth

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Agreed.

Wish he would made more MeiSaku though

Hgfd
YuriHouse
joined Jul 14, 2013

Agreed.

Wish he would made more MeiSaku though

As she seems to focus on unconventional pairings for most of the works, something as standard as MeiSaku is far down the pipeline.

Also, glad someone made use of my scans - there's Touhou Seichou - Rakuami no Hara and Touhou Seichou - Riyou no Sazameki left from her releases this year however. I hope someone do them as well.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

As she seems to focus on unconventional pairings for most of the works, something as standard as MeiSaku is far down the pipeline.

Also, glad someone made use of my scans - there's Touhou Seichou - Rakuami no Hara and Touhou Seichou - Riyou no Sazameki left from her releases this year however. I hope someone do them as well.

Wait, She?

Yohane's female?

last edited at Dec 1, 2014 3:23PM

Hgfd
YuriHouse
joined Jul 14, 2013

Wait, She?

Yohane's female?

Yeah, haven't met her but both her pixiv accounts (one's now removed) had her listed as female previously.

The second account had many wondering though, it was her gore/scat/terror collection.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Wait, She?

Yohane's female?

Yeah, haven't met her but both her pixiv accounts (one's now removed) had her listed as female previously.

The second account had many wondering though, it was her gore/scat/terror collection.

Hold up, gore/scat/terror by Yohane? Here's hoping I never stumble upon that, I doubt my heart could take it.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Wait, She?

Yohane's female?

Hold up, gore/scat/terror by Yohane? Here's hoping I never stumble upon that, I doubt my heart could take it.

Tons of their stuff on danbooru, some is a bit weirder than some, but still great art

Tumblr_mu9g4v9uf41s29scuo7_250
joined Oct 7, 2017

Aya x Hatate is so cute <3

joined Oct 29, 2019

"Aya-sama might be alright too."

Oi! Aren't you falling for her way too quickly!? Wasn't she's your rival just a few seconds ago!?

To reply you must either login or sign up.