Forum › Touhou Blue Book: Nora Kubane discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm surprised to see no yuri tag, is there a reason for that? I certainly see yuri in Aya and Momiji's possessiveness, at least at the level of some other stories under that tag.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Meh, may as well.

joined Apr 14, 2013

I also like the evil side of momiji XD

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Yohane never lets me down.

So goddamned adorable.

Images
joined May 1, 2014

Nothing to say much fanbased yuri connection from another manga. not much yuri in it except for the possessivness of momiji and from the few fanbased yuri spin offs ive seen thats a little low on the yuri rechto scale if i may say so myself and felt like it was kinda short.
Rating 2/5 beers. I can forgive a short story as long as i get some eye candy (kissing, hell even a intimate hug will do. i aint picky) but not a single thing except some incentive that hatate likes momiji, hell we dont even know if momiji likes hatate. i must be missing some crucial information...

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Nothing to say much fanbased yuri connection from another manga. not much yuri in it except for the possessivness of momiji and from the few fanbased yuri spin offs ive seen thats a little low on the yuri rechto scale if i may say so myself and felt like it was kinda short.
Rating 2/5 beers. I can forgive a short story as long as i get some eye candy (kissing, hell even a intimate hug will do. i aint picky) but not a single thing except some incentive that hatate likes momiji, hell we dont even know if momiji likes hatate. i must be missing some crucial information...

Yes, yes you are.

You are missing the incredibly cute Momiji and white wolf tengus.

Also, a surprisingly canon Momiji in terms of behavior.

Nezchan Moderator
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

...small momiji!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Adorable little pack of wolf tengu~

Tumblr_mu9g4v9uf41s29scuo7_250
joined Oct 7, 2017

I sense that Aya is going to make some wolves dissappear or make them see the light.

I love Aya faces here :D

joined Oct 9, 2023

Reading this made me realize how much more I prefer Aya x Hatate in comparison to Hatate x Momiji

To reply you must either login or sign up.