Forum › Yuri Mekuru Hibi discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I wasn't expecting this to be quite this absurd when I added it to my to-read list, lol. That was just ridiculous from stratr to finish.

haylE15 posted:

Why is it marked as Completed when they are 77 chapters in total and only 19 are here?

This is just a guess but seeing as Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto isn't listed on MAL, it may just be that MAL is grouping everything together.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Why is it marked as Completed when they are 77 chapters in total and only 19 are here?

This one is completed. Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto, practically the sequel, is still ongoing, or rather still being scanlated.

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 6:06AM

joined May 27, 2017

so, the Hibi stopped in ch19 and continued to Oshigoto until ch77 ?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Senpai needs a professional...
sorry that's an inside joke, but it does make sense anyway

This is hands down one of the best manga on this site.

joined Jan 3, 2020

Since it was unclear in the earlier comments, both this manga and its sequel/reboot are completed. They each lasted '1 volume' (but were long - the first with 19 chapters and the second with 20 chapters). The spoilers a few pages ago seem to be a joke.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Since it was unclear in the earlier comments, both this manga and its sequel/reboot are completed. They each lasted '1 volume' (but were long - the first with 19 chapters and the second with 20 chapters). The spoilers a few pages ago seem to be a joke.

There were more chapters serialized, but were never collected in a 3rd tank.

To reply you must either login or sign up.