Forum › Sweet Desire discussion

Saber_dizz
joined Jan 30, 2013

my goodness! such a cute story! giggle giggle.....

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

If it helps, Itou Chika (the friend) has a Yuri side story of her own in the collection "Love Flicker". Her story is in "Adorable to Me" and "Worrying".

But all in all, Takemiya Jin is the best :D

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Is Sweet Desire a part of the Love Flicker series? I like to keep my collection organized.

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

No, Sweet Desire (and Sweet Temptation, it's prequel) is part of the collection "Koi no Kaori" (The Smell of Love)

joined Mar 25, 2013

Sorry for bumping this, but "I Await Your Reply" and it's sequel "Sorry I'm Obsessed" are part of the same collection, so if some Mod could group them it would be wonderful.
Also is Lililicious planning to the rest of these two collections? (Koi no Kaori and Love Flicker)
If not it would be so awesome if someone from Yuriproject or Dynasty translated/scanlated(what's the correct term?) the rest.
After all more Takemiya Jin is always better.

joined Jul 3, 2011

Sorry for bumping this, but "I Await Your Reply" and it's sequel "Sorry I'm Obsessed" are part of the same collection, so if some Mod could group them it would be wonderful.
> Also is Lililicious planning to the rest of these two collections? (Koi no Kaori and Love Flicker)
If not it would be so awesome if someone from Yuriproject or Dynasty translated/scanlated(what's the correct term?) the rest.
After all more Takemiya Jin is always better.

You should probably go to their site and ask there

last edited at Apr 20, 2013 12:17AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

It seems they won't be doing anything else from Takemiya Jin besides Fragments of Love

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Also is Lililicious planning to the rest of these two collections? (Koi no Kaori and Love Flicker)

We are doing "Love Aroma" (from Koi no Kaori; originally printed in Yuri Hime issue 21), but that's it.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Good story, but she never did bite her. Lol.

20572_311167636941_6582597_n
joined Apr 22, 2013

Good story, but she never did bite her. Lol.

No, but that kiss scene made it totally worthwhile. This mangaka sure knows how to make my heart thump! :D

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Adorable read, hehehe :)

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I usually avoid one-shots because it's painful when they end... So good though.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Naice

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Tanaka Chika a cute!

To reply you must either login or sign up.