Forum › Honeymoon Room discussion

joined Aug 5, 2012

"Momma I just killed a man
My body still trembling can you feel my hand" j.cole

last edited at Jul 4, 2013 5:45PM

joined May 31, 2013

Does anyone know were this school is? i would love to hire a few graduates from this lesbian maid college for a few positions.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Geez. For how long had I seen a properly translated "teacher" instead of a somewhat lazy "sensei"?
P.S.: Great credit page punchline as always.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Why dont I like threesome?(

joined Mar 23, 2013

This is a bad story because the true ending to this is that they graduate and then are made to suck the veiny and bulky shlong of their fat and bald household masters.

joined May 31, 2013

Perhaps you just haven't had enough threesomes in your life.

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Does anyone know were this school is? i would love to hire a few graduates from this lesbian maid college for a few positions.

I am actually a lesbian director of an upcoming film so I need maids like this xD too! Threesome has never been my thing either.

joined May 31, 2013

I am actually a lesbian director of an upcoming film so I need maids like this xD too! Threesome has never been my thing either.

I wonder if anyone understood my "positions" pun, in any case be sure to make a lesbian vampire film to kickstart your career.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is a bad story because the true ending to this is that they graduate and then are made to suck the veiny and bulky shlong of their fat and bald household masters.

I just threw up a little in my mouth just from the thought of that.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

+1. Mere thoughts about that are gonna make me puke.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Could having threesomes be enough at all?))

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Could having threesomes be enough at all?))

I feel like a threesome would just be awkward =)))

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I just dont think its needed at all. What for? Pleasure? I'm quite pleasured with my life without it =D

joined May 31, 2013

I just dont think its needed at all. What for? Pleasure? I'm quite pleasured with my life without it =D

I envy all the crazy sex you must be having, jokeing aside though for some people there's never to much pleasure.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I envy all the crazy sex you must be having, jokeing aside though for some people there's never to much pleasure.

Why everyone keep say this to me!? =D Oh you joker huh

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

PREACH IT! does a jesus type dance like black people churches do

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

eyes scary eyes

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Sick...why do they always show nasty fat dudes and disgusting guys having sex with great looking girls in Hentai. Suddenly maids remind me of innocent that Hentai were the maid Sophia has sex with her mistress and then with the brother....that really sicks me to see girls give themselves to easily to guys like that. Glad I was born a les lol xD

last edited at Jul 7, 2013 2:15AM

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

So Mary is what.. Teacher? Student? Priest..ess? D:

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

Oh god... Page 8, second panel... "Aah..."

joined Apr 1, 2013

and so they drew happily ever after.

joined Oct 21, 2013

No, after they graduate they are made to suck on Teacher Mary's classy bean. Can't speak for the rest.

joined Mar 12, 2014

Glad I was born a les lol xD

x2 lol^^

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Sick...why do they always show nasty fat dudes and disgusting guys having sex with great looking girls in Hentai. Suddenly maids remind me of innocent that Hentai were the maid Sophia has sex with her mistress and then with the brother....that really sicks me to see girls give themselves to easily to guys like that. Glad I was born a les lol xD

And when we do get two girls, one always ends up being a Futa.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Those credit pages are mood breakers.
The eyes were pretty nice in this one.
Please sign me up for that school to.

To reply you must either login or sign up.