Forum › Nagori Yu discussion

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I like this author. They're cute.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Definitely a new favorite author and artist of mine I love the writing, I love the art style. I truly feel blessed whenever I read one of their works.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

This author has a type don't they? All their works seem to be about a young more timid woman serving or being in some way submissive towards an older, more powerful woman. TBH that's exactly my type though, and the art and stories are somewhat simple but quite beautiful. I'm a huge fan.

E: I didn't realize the girls tended to be that much younger (mention of "still growing" in the yukionna one, and yuki being a schoolgirl in the authoress one) less jazzed about that, I was envisioning them as like, young 20 year olds maybe, not teens. I wish we got more adult age gaps.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 9:26PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I hear something of a story involving a shy girl named Ema with a whole harem of tall powerful women by this author - anyone know if there's plans to translate that that sounds amazing

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I hear something of a story involving a shy girl named Ema with a whole harem of tall powerful women by this author - anyone know if there's plans to translate that that sounds amazing

I've seen that one on her Pixiv I believe. Unfortunaly there is not a lot of team who translate Nagori Yu works. It's mostly Sexy Akira Detectives and they have already so much work going on for so few translators.

Edit : Here it is if you're willing to read it raw.

last edited at Feb 4, 2020 1:07PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There must be an infinity of ways to depict a seductive older woman cupping the chin of a gobsmacked but willing younger woman.

And I want to see Nagori Yu-sama draw them all.

love this author

I hope they're other works can get translated as well

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

The author has lots of untranslated work and I reaaaally want to read them so bad, Nagori Yu is the best :(

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The author has lots of untranslated work and I reaaaally want to read them so bad, Nagori Yu is the best :(

There are a couple of new ones up on Mangadex. Very slight, but lovely as ever.

Hqdefault
joined Apr 10, 2015

My favourite author of all time

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

definitely one of the best creators that I have currently seen

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

After two years, Mangadex suddenly has two more chapters up of “The Female Student and the Woman on the Same Bus,” featuring, well, you know . .

Or as I like to call it, “Inject that Nagori Yu sh*t directly into my veins . . . “

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

After two years, Mangadex suddenly has two more chapters up of “The Female Student and the Woman on the Same Bus,” featuring, well, you know . .

Or as I like to call it, “Inject that Nagori Yu sh*t directly into my veins . . . “

The Nagori Yu story with a tiny cutie pie and a tall vixen with a chin that can cut glass?

Wait, that's basically all of them.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The Nagori Yu story with a tiny cutie pie and a tall vixen with a chin that can cut glass?

Wait, that's basically all of them.

It’s the one where the little one blushes and the tall one chuckles.

To reply you must either login or sign up.