Forum › Halp! Forgot the name of a manga

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Sorry for such a petty topic (Damn i should've started on this list thing back in the day)

Basically it's a story about this chick who scribbled on her desk out of boredom, and then some other girl who sits in the same desk at other time responded to her scribble and they kept sharing scribbles and eventually they meet and yadda yadda

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh... Graffiti... I was thinking it was something related to erasers
Many thanks

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Okay guys, i need your aid again and kept searching for this thread for quite a few minutes since i refuse to create another one and spam the board with that
The one i'm looking for now is about this girl who likes another girl (GASP) that's willing to have sex with anyone who pays her, and pretty much the entire manga is set before they go to the hotel and the lesbian girl works in this flower shop and sells some to the other chick that bought using the money she earned prostituting herself and stuff, also it's not on the Gay to pay tag, just sayin'

Magikarp___karpador_by_maoshizuo-d5z8ufw
joined Apr 10, 2014
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/not_for_sale#1 is this it? :v

Surely it is! You're an example to all fishes out there

Magikarp___karpador_by_maoshizuo-d5z8ufw
joined Apr 10, 2014

I'm a pokemon >.<

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Here i am again... Sigh...

This time i'm not even sure it's a good one, just remembered it while re-reading this one for some reason
It's about a girl that starts the manga claiming that there's a boy living inside her and that boy is in love with the other girl and.... That's pretty much everything i remember really... I know it ends sweetly though

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This time i'm not even sure it's a good one, just remembered it while re-reading this one for some reason
It's about a girl that starts the manga claiming that there's a boy living inside her and that boy is in love with the other girl and.... That's pretty much everything i remember really... I know it ends sweetly though

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shounen

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shounen

...Should've guessed such an easy title....
Anyway, it is now forever engraved in the deepest abyss where my list lies in slumber

33730122%20(1)
joined May 24, 2014

Uhmm can i ask what manga is this? It's been roaming around my head but i can't remember what the title is.

About two lovers, they are roaming around the places they remember when they are togther but they are going to break up because the other girl is marrying a man and i think one of the tags is drama.

33730122%20(1)
joined May 24, 2014

Thanks for the help.

33730122%20(1)
joined May 24, 2014

I'm here again i forgot something agian

It's a touhou doujin they are taking tea or something and and the other girl said that she is pregnent and the other one was shock because she didn't know that it was hers then the girl hate the baby because she thought it was from another man and thats all that i can remember.

last edited at Aug 24, 2014 12:15AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pregnancy_announcement#1

Gotta love how Renko slowly starts to assume the worst. Also, troubling end.

last edited at Aug 24, 2014 11:19AM

33730122%20(1)
joined May 24, 2014

Yeah you're right
This is the one i was searching for hehehehehe
Thanks OrangePekoe

4ad548f364b7696ca355140000ae3bb6_480
joined Aug 2, 2014

Uhm hey everyone, i'm looking for "Her", u see, i had read it in mangafox a part from Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu its marked as an extra so there is only one chapter, I wonder if some of u know about its other parts or some continuation of it, if there is. The characters are Inoue Chiharu and Aida Miho. I hope there is a continuation of this coz' they're both cute. Help me PLEASE! (T^T)

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Here

Download%20(1)
joined Feb 9, 2014

Please can you help me what manga is this

There are two girls the other one face has frickels i think then the other girl is beautiful i think they were drinking and they were takling about a guy then when the other girl was drunk something happened to them i think
I don't know if this is right but the one that i really remember was one of the girls have frickels

Please tell me if you knew

Nezchan Moderator
Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Can anyone tell me the title of a story, its about a tall girl with short hair riding the train and noticing this woman talking on her cellphone. At the train station, the woman accidently drops an item (purse or cellphone?) and the tall girl picks it up for her. Turns out the woman is in some kind of breakup with another woman or whatever, I can't recall too much. But shoot i would love to read the story again if someone knows.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Can anyone tell me the title of a story, its about a tall girl with short hair riding the train and noticing this woman talking on her cellphone. At the train station, the woman accidently drops an item (purse or cellphone?) and the tall girl picks it up for her. Turns out the woman is in some kind of breakup with another woman or whatever, I can't recall too much. But shoot i would love to read the story again if someone knows.

http://hotcakesreader.tetsunosuke.com/read/overpass_junction/en/0/1/page/2

Most likely. To my knowledge it's never been uploaded here, but I could be wrong.

last edited at Aug 25, 2014 8:32PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Most likely. To my knowledge it's never been uploaded here, but I could be wrong.

Wow, that was awesome. Kind of a surprise who the girl ended up with though, I didn't see it coming.

Definitely not on this reader.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Omg yes, thank you.

4ad548f364b7696ca355140000ae3bb6_480
joined Aug 2, 2014

Here

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! ♥♥♥♥
Yay!! (^o^)/

To reply you must either login or sign up.