Forum › 100% D Drive Kagamin discussion

Black%20meow
joined Jul 3, 2013

I'm fond of this story. It was one of the first doujins I saw. Thanks for the upload!

last edited at Aug 5, 2016 3:27PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Great doujin xD
Them stripey panties xD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Actually one of my all time favorites. I think the best lucky star doujin.

Very well drawn, and perfectly captures the characters- seems exactly how it would go down if the anime did konoxkaga :) Very sweet too as well as funny.

Bread
joined Mar 29, 2013

"Are you perhaps a goddess by chance?"

A reference to pmmm?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/madokano#15

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Well, since I'm here....

@Zanko: It's way too old. Shimapan have just been ridiculously popular that long.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Every time I try to download this, it tells me "This website is not available." Upon reload, I'm told I reached the download limit. I haven't downloaded a chapter in three days...

Anyone else have this problem?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes, but I managed to fix it. Thank you for the report, and sorry for the trouble. It seems there was some problem with the original zip, but I've replaced it and it appears to download fine now. I've asked our admins to reset your download limit count, but I'm not quite sure that's possible, or that they'll be able to do it in a timely manner (either way, it's just 24 hours).

In the meantime, use the release post to get it: http://www.ghostyuri.com/2009/04/lucky-star-doujin-100-d-drive-kagamin-courtesy-of-u/

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Ha! Thanks, OrangePekoe! I should have clarified: The site told me I reached the download limit, but I was able to download other chapters regardless. I misworded my post. I hadn't downloaded in three days but after it said I reached the limit, I tried downloading another chapter and it worked fine. Seems like just a weird bug.

Anyway, it works fine now and I have this one downloaded. Thanks again!

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

doesn't angsty at all

To reply you must either login or sign up.