Jeezzz%202
joined Jan 11, 2017

Oh my ghad I miss this ship.
Also, Akane x Rikka is canon lmao

joined May 24, 2014

I guess akane is just like bruce allmigthy

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

The anthology delivers!! Akane x Rikka, as the director wished!

Chapter one was the "Disaster Lesbian Akane Show!" and I loved it!! Followed by Rikka being top tier girlfriend material, with Akane almost killing herself for upsetting Rikka, before realizing a better use for her sepuko knife. And ending with "Disaster Lesbian 2: The return of Akane's revenge. The Reckoning!"

Kinda wish the whole anthology was focused n their relationship, but this was super enjoyable, here's hoping for so much more content for this ship!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

So how much interaction do they have in the anime anyway?

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

So how much interaction do they have in the anime anyway?

No romance sadly (the company responsible didn't let the creators follow through with it), but the subtext is pretty visible, you can clearly see that as close to the guys as she is, Rikka really mostly cares about Akane, and pretty much all that matters to Akane is Rikka.

last edited at May 13, 2019 7:58PM

Doki Doki 4 Noki
joined Feb 17, 2019

Couldn't Akane just will away the car?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Just wondering do most chapters focus on AkanexRikka or there are some that are het? if there is no het then this and combined with the hints from the anime we can safely conclude that this ship is canon. at least that's what the creators want. still, don't know why they didn't make it obvious in the anime.

joined Feb 21, 2017

DC3, there is no het in the anthology. All the other chapters are SoL comedy stuff that focuses on Akane interacting with other characters, like Alexis and Anti.
Well, there is one 3 page chapter where Akane falls asleep in class and has a dream where Hibiki sexually assaults her. But I hardly think that counts as her being romantically attached to him.

phatboisteez
Cate
joined May 15, 2015

No romance sadly (the company responsible didn't let the creators follow through with it),

While i do believe it, do you have a source on that?

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

This is interesting

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Why I have a feeling that story #13 is written by Kodama Naoko under some fancy name? Overall it’s nice anthology.

160371167@2x
joined Mar 10, 2019

I liked the one where Akane couldn't insult Rikka or be mean to her. That was just too cute.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

I need more Akane x Rikka in my life
This is PERFECT

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

No romance sadly (the company responsible didn't let the creators follow through with it),

While i do believe it, do you have a source on that?

Sorry for not seeing this question before, I don't really have a source, that's what I was told, but I've seen more people her in dynasty talk about this as well, so I'm pretty confident it's true.

On another note, Akane there in chapter 4 was down right ready to commit sepuku with that knife when she realized she made Rikka cry. Damn girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.