[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Loving her works!!

joined Apr 14, 2013

Damnit they ruined the moment XD

dat rice :o

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Minor damage to Zuikaku. When did the Crane sisters slip in?

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I kinda giggled on the third page; Akagi was like beside Kaga and then when Kaga released the arrow, Akagi was holding the target board, like how did she do that. Lol.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Haha. The second carrier division and the fifth carrier division are cute too. Pretty much all of the carrier divisions would make great yuri couples. This was nice.

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

I kinda giggled on the third page; Akagi was like beside Kaga and then when Kaga released the arrow, Akagi was holding the target board, like how did she do that. Lol.

She went to take the target back to show her I think.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Have no idea who the characters are or what series they are from but the first two pages were very well done.

joined Mar 12, 2014

Haha that was cute. This artist drew it like they were screenshots from an anime

joined Nov 30, 2011

Have no idea who the characters are or what series they are from but the first two pages were very well done.

It's because you read too randomly to ever pay half a minute to search the names.

Nope. I've done it before and it never made a difference. o_0

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

It's because you read too randomly to ever pay half a minute to search the names.

Nothing changes, really.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I learn mostly through doujins themselves and not the original series when it comes to this stuff, haha.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

I learn mostly through doujins themselves and not the original series when it comes to this stuff, haha.

I did so with NanoFate, but usually I don't.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Ah, maybe. But on the third page the arrow seems a bit unfocused, like it's still vibrating.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I do that a lot too, especially stuff like this and Touhou.

I must say that while the doujins are great, they haven't really pushed me to check out the original the way stuff like Nanoha and Bodacious Space Pirates did.

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Ah, maybe. But on the third page the arrow seems a bit unfocused, like it's still vibrating.

It could be Kaga's POV and everything except Akagi in the central view get blurred.

joined May 19, 2014

^I agree. That would make much more sense.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

LOL,

To reply you must either login or sign up.