Based Ticcy

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 5:39PM

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Too cute... Can't... Take it...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Blessed Ticcy, patron saint of Diakko.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Some of the best found and fan comics are the ones that feel almost canon

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

No Diana! Don't go to the Emoticon side!

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Just make Ticcy in charge of LWA

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Diana struck me as a Samsung note user. The whole hey look my phone has more power then your laptop thing fit her personality or at least how I saw her. Also the Black Berry Key One? I thought I was the only one in the world who knew that thing existed.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Emoji are what caused the decay of magic in the world. Scold your girlfriend properly, Diana.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Diana struck me as a Samsung note user. The whole hey look my phone has more power then your laptop thing fit her personality or at least how I saw her. Also the Black Berry Key One? I thought I was the only one in the world who knew that thing existed.

It's all about the key2. But considering the year the show is in, it's too late for a sidekick, so she musta got something janky. It's hell to get good keyboard phones these days. Until this one, that is. Also, ticcy is God. Everyone should go throw money at them following the link on their dynasty artist page. Or their twitter.

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device

last edited at Mar 4, 2019 12:34AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

It's all about the key2. But considering the year the show is in, it's too late for a sidekick, so she musta got something janky. It's hell to get good keyboard phones these days. Until this one, that is. Also, ticcy is God. Everyone should go throw money at them following the link on their dynasty artist page. Or their twitter.

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device

Ah I actually forgot they updated it. Did they fix the while screen not being part of the phone problem? My uncle was thinking of getting one.

Sent from the note 9 the phone that is actually a laptop.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Ah I actually forgot they updated it. Did they fix the while screen not being part of the phone problem? My uncle was thinking of getting one.

Sent from the note 9 the phone that is actually a laptop.

I love it. I suck at touch screen keyboards, and it forces you to be a bit more precise and accurate, so no more retyping the same word. I'm just about back up to my previous speed. Considering how hard they bill it as a productivity phone over a camera/media device, I could totally see Diana picking one up :D

Oh damn, that's totally the blackberry key one that Diana has on page 6, I only just realized it even after you mentioned it. I believe these comics are all released to the general public one year after Ticcy creates them, so it'd be the key one.

With the oncoming fusion of magic and tech after the story in the LWA world, though, who knows what might happen.

last edited at Mar 4, 2019 4:23PM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

....bless this author

To reply you must either login or sign up.