Forum › Sparking Star Love discussion

joined Apr 18, 2018

Pretty damn good, though like with many Touhou doujin, there's that air of animosity in it and seems like whatever characters in the Touhou universe that's involved just can't really get a wholesome love story without it being dramatized in some way. Or maybe this doujin is too deep for me.

last edited at Dec 21, 2018 10:53PM

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Vivit Gray, Karaagetarou, Poprication, Yohane, and Millet Soup might be down your alley in that case.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

ah, need something to light my day up after all the fucked up stuffs. Thank you for this.

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

ah, need something to light my day up after all the fucked up stuffs. Thank you for this.

Me too.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Vivit Gray, Karaagetarou, Poprication, Yohane, and Millet Soup might be down your alley in that case.

Not sure I'd group yohane with the others in regards to the style of art, but great artists nonetheless.

joined Jul 16, 2018

This was rather nice. Always loved seeing more Reimari.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

NO THIS IS ILLEGAL I NEED MORE AAAHHHHH
... So cute though, I really enjoyed the read. Only copmplaint I can have is that it's not enough

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Not sure I'd group yohane with the others in regards to the style of art, but great artists nonetheless.

The grouping was more about less dramatic/less high stakes romance, they tend to be fluffier.

last edited at Dec 24, 2018 10:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.