Forum › Kananoe! discussion

Avatar1457667_10200109529819755_1695728463_n
joined Mar 15, 2016

Sora no Woto? On the list of things I didn't expect to be here...

joined Jun 10, 2014

IKR I wasn't expecting this at all, but I did hope to see a yuri of this but this was unexpected XD

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

This doujin is so old! I remember see the cover around 2010 ;(

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i know! damit now i need to rewatch it...

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

That last page was like something out of Yurimeku.

joined Dec 4, 2016

man it should be a very good anime, but it ntr'd me so hard when my favorite blue haired girl gonna marry a man, i don't even remember how it end.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

man it should be a very good anime, but it ntr'd me so hard when my favorite blue haired girl gonna marry a man, i don't even remember how it end.

The engagement alone served its purpose of stopping the war and she got to go back to her girlfriends

joined Dec 4, 2016

I recall It's not much of even yuri subtext for anime at that time, now most of all girl cast anime have yuri subtext.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I recall It's not much of even yuri subtext for anime at that time, now most of all girl cast anime have yuri subtext.

Someone hasn't seen the OVA

joined Jan 21, 2015

Do you mean the one that takes place after the epilogue, or the one that's implied to end in a drunken orgy? (That's what was implied, right? Please tell me my mind isn't in the gutter and I wasn't seeing things.) I never got around to watching the second OVA for some reason, but if it's even half as gay as the first one I might have to do a complete rewatch soon.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Do you mean the one that takes place after the epilogue, or the one that's implied to end in a drunken orgy?

The drunken orgy one. I kinda forgot there was a second OVA.

joined Jan 21, 2015

^ Oh good, thanks. (Phew.) That episode was pretty wild.

joined Feb 23, 2016

what the hell o.o

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

OR played the visual novel

joined Oct 25, 2010

Noel x Kanata are close!

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a beautiful story of love and hope during a terrible time! They share definitely bound to each other !
One relationship I have heard about was Katahane. Princess Christina is a kind and smart ruler! She and the mysterious Efa are very close! I am not sure if Efa is a synthetic being created by the princess for an eternal partner! Move forward in time and Efa becomes a repaired being who meets a beautiful singer named Angelina who appears as a reincarnation of her beloved princess Christina! After princess Christina was assasinated ( possibly by Efa), the sweet Efa broke down. Now the two characters meet again and what seems new is really a second time for a hopefully happier life! Well, I think so since I can’t read Japanese and this is a video game between these two sweet characters! Well, maybe I am completely off base!

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 4:44PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

No wonder my posts kill the mood!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Katahane is still a wonderful story. Belle is really Efa . I believe she was a gift from a rival kingdom to the Princess of the White Kingdom , Christina .Efa harbored an assassination program to destroy Christina. Too bad for the rival kingdom, Christina was an expert concerning dolls like Efa. To make it short,Efa couldn’t kill Christina . She lost one of her wings by throwing herself between the sword and the princess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.