Forum › FGO - Friends - Memes/Art/Yuri - Tips/Strats - etc

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh oops! I thought I could farm medals after Gawain...uuuuhhhhh...alright time for a date wirh Mordred. Which means I'm suuuper far behind =/

Nevri with the reverse EX-luck XD

@ none Bleh! Gacha is bad civ. Not counting the whales, only one person in my friend list has both Onis.

I've been throwing nothing but tickets at the gacha because of the back to back banners I want to roll: 2 summer banners, then Illya banner.

Summer banner is self explanatory, the plot is nice and everyone can appreciate good plot.
The Illya banner has a good offensive Caster + a 5* Rider(which I don't have any) + another shot at Helena. inb4 Medea lily spook

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Update: At least 4 of my friends have Da-vinci now and one is already maxed out, gotta love whales! Too bad the event has not started yet.
At least I'm almost done with the free quests. Almost 300 sqs and 16 tickets, I only really want Kiyohime.

....oh right, Camelot is a thing I need to clear.

Nev be out of QP, Nev still gets Bride to 98 and Nero to 100 and max bond level lol nice, will be using yours vs Tristan.

@ Urashi : congrats on the Oppaitoria, now put a craft essence on that butt so I can give you some friend points.

@ none : none got none ssrs meaning none of us got none gud from the gacha.

so glad i got lancer

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

cant wait for next year i really want summer nobu

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Nevri with the reverse EX-luck XD

That moment when you question w/e you have E Luck or EX Luck...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm so mad rn...uh...kinda? I only wanted Kiyo...
Uuuhhh...ticket hype(?)
6 4* Atlanta CE, 3 5* Drake CE. Also, D'eon and Sumanai- I mean 2 rare prisms.

I deserve this...sorry for making fun of your luck, Nev...
I also got one on my alt account...with a ticket as well. It's still for sale btw, that's right! $0 for 3 5*!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I'm so mad rn...uh...kinda? I only wanted Kiyo...
Uuuhhh...ticket hype(?)
6 4* Atlanta CE, 3 5* Drake CE. Also, D'eon and Sumanai- I mean 2 rare prisms.

I deserve this...sorry for making fun of your luck, Nev...
I also got one on my alt account...with a ticket as well. It's still for sale btw, that's right! $0 for 3 5*!

Hahahah xD Nice x3

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016
  1. I see that new Fate GO anime is coming soon.
  2. I go to twitter to see what people think.
  3. I immediately see a japanese tweet with a bunch of likes and retweets asking when the fuck are we gonna get gudako as an anime protagonist.
  4. Good stuff. Classic move Type-Moon.
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Fuuuuuuuuu- what a horrible session! Still no Kiyo and NOTHING but 3* on the second banner, not even the event CE!! Screw this, saving the rest for the next banner.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pffftt 90 sqs: got Illya, Medea lily, Nursery rhyme + all the CEs...what is my luck? If only I got Helena as well it would've been perfect. Now I just need more qp...again...and a bunch of caster xp.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ noticeable quality improvement, did you record on pc?

Had internet issues all week, so I've done nothing but brainless petal farming =/ haven't even done Herc...at least I got Medea lily to 74 already lol, the Nursery and Banana spooks are next. Also, got 90+ knight medals/lanterns already XD

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Did anyone do the last challenge quest
I didn't try it yet but it looks hella intimidating >_>

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

^ noticeable quality improvement, did you record on pc?

Yea. I was considering using emulator for at least recording few times, but before my PC wasn't good enough and when it was, guide how to do it was like black magic to me. It sounded way too complicated. I even looked at it again just as Nero Fest started and it still looked way out of my league. So I give Herc a shot, got annoyed at recording my sneezing, so I looked at it again determined to make it work. To my surprise, it turned out that after last OS patch instruction shortened to just "install app, play game" so I finally could record it properly. Anyway, here is new video:

Umu x Medb, new OTP

Had internet issues all week, so I've done nothing but brainless petal farming =/ haven't even done Herc...at least I got Medea lily to 74 already lol, the Nursery and Banana spooks are next. Also, got 90+ knight medals/lanterns already XD

That sucks ;/ And good job! I dropped Nursery and got spooked by Ibaraki during Prisma as well. And even dropped second copy of her during my Umu rolls.

last edited at Sep 21, 2018 11:04PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

You had 1 job Sumanai...

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 7:42PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I think I now have enough chains of fools for a bdsm lifetime. Kuro ate all the gears, need more QP... again!

Yea. I was considering using emulator for at least recording few times, but before my PC wasn't good enough and when it was, guide how to do it was like black magic to me. It sounded way too complicated. I even looked at it again just as Nero Fest started and it still looked way out of my league. So I give Herc a shot, got annoyed at recording my sneezing, so I looked at it again determined to make it work. To my surprise, it turned out that after last OS patch instruction shortened to just "install app, play game" so I finally could record it properly.

Can you link to the app you're using now or just name + summary? I want to edit it into the OP for everyone. All I found with the quick google was airdroid/mobizen + OBS, is that it?
I might try record a run one of these days...when I'm not being lazy.

OOF I can feel the salt at the end of the Sumanai vid lol

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I think I now have enough chains of fools for a bdsm lifetime. Kuro ate all the gears, need more QP... again!

Hahahaha xD I feel you bro x3. I spend all QP I get immediately.

Can you link to the app you're using now or just name + summary? I want to edit it into the OP for everyone. All I found with the quick google was airdroid/mobizen + OBS, is that it?

I use Nox, version 6.2.3.0. It works fine for me. For video I indeed use OBS Studio

OOF I can feel the salt at the end of the Sumanai vid lol

YES >.>

The show must go on

For some reason sound didn't record, so I added music, but I think it actually came out way better this way.

last edited at Sep 26, 2018 12:47PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Made Version 2 for the time being.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Updated OP again. Will probably update again in the next few days, I'm pretty tired.

Editing in your own custom music feels more unique and I prefer it tbh...I'm not really sure why the copyright claim :/

Oh pfft, rip my original comment lol

Knocked Herc with a Chloe arts meme team...didn't go so well...cut it close the second time.

Beat the pointy lance duo with my Nero, not very challenging tbh. But that instakill debuff is pretty scary!

Next up: Medea & Medea lily & Knuckles beat up masked weirdos while a book throws toys around. I REALLY WISH I HAD HELENA AND TAMAMO

last edited at Sep 24, 2018 7:28AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Editing in your own custom music feels more unique and I prefer it tbh...I'm not really sure why the copyright claim :/

Well it isn't my own custom music. I used soundtrack from anime, so I was afraid of it. YT automatic copyright system is 1 big bs. The most annoying thing is I checked if that song is on YT, so that would suggest it wasn't claimed, and I found 3 videos, so I thought mine won't be claimed as well.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Oh I didn't mean you made the music, should I say playlist instead?

Hassan parade was a gg ez with the team I mentioned. Forgot Rule breaker doesn't remove buff if KO and got rekt on my 1st attempt oops

Underestimated the Sumanai buff and Enuma Elish did 175 damage WITH buffs RIP. Will try something different now...

I think I'll do a quick memes team against team Medb, not sure if I want a friend Jack or Okita hmmmm...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

^ Oh I didn't mean you made the music, should I say playlist instead?

Oh yea, I kinda realized it after, but the point is I don't own it and uploading music on YT, even in fair use videos, was huge pain since forever, so I kinda expected it to happen. Funny thing is they didn't even claim entire song, just 1 minute of it. Did bot failed to recognize rest or what?

Anyway, I messed some more with music in my video, since it was kinda fun and created something more similar sound and tone wise to my original video. It might even came out better than it. https://youtu.be/9uiHykv5_eI

Also I got 1 view on that first video, so I guess they finally checked it. So far nothing really came out of it, and at this point I might as well delete it. I just want to see whatever I'll manage to repel claim or not for future reference.

EDIT/

It's alive!

(Claim got resolved. I'm actually surprised how fast it went. Now tell me which version you think is the best.)

last edited at Sep 26, 2018 3:11PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Faaaaaaawwwwwwkkkkkkk my luck was horrible today, I got melted by crits in all my runs and couldn't finish the last one. I got real close on the last one, then Ozy popped like 3 def up buffs and I was fucked doing 0 dmg. Had wasted command spells for farming boxes fast.
That's what I get for procrastinating...at least I got a lot of boxes, I guess?

As a side note, Medb kept targeting my Nero(not solo, used AssScat to clean mob faster) with "Chariot my love" ...I think she might have a thing for our dear emperor.

...Now tell me which version you think is the best.

D-don't put me on the spot! I like the original one a bit more? I am not the best one to ask about music critique lol
Maybe the lurkers can give you a better answer.

Btw, who did you use against Gil? TamaLancer was super free, Liz can solo it pretty easy at lvl 90 as well.

joined Jun 17, 2014

i got Alter saber altria :)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

i got Alter saber altria :)

Congrats! She's pretty useful. Just be sure to save some Saber exp/medals for DQ Elisabeth.

Threw my tickets at the frech banner, no Ruler, not even Caster... not my day :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.