Forum › Fall in Love discussion

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

I don't know why, but i love this manga too much.. That I wish both of them have another story >.<
Thank you for making it up, dynasty.. :)

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Not to mention Morinaga.

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Thank you for making it up, dynasty.. :)

You're going to drive Phyis insane.

I mean, thank you for dynasty-scans because you guys upload this manga here :)
Sorry 'bout that :D

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Not to mention Morinaga.

Sure. Always thanking Morinaga sensei, great mangaka.. Can't wait for her another manga :D
and thanks to Yuri Project too..
You are all awesome... Great job. Highly appreciate it ^________________^

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

I feel like every doujin morinaga has a character that looks exactly like mari from girlfriends

joined Jul 3, 2011

It probably does. When a mangaka creates a character design it unlikely ever changes. All they do is alter specific characteristics like hair color and length, personality, etc... That's how you can tell an artists' work just by looking at the characters. If you're familiar with their character design that is.

last edited at Apr 12, 2013 9:07AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, I thought this was sort of like a reversed version of the characters from Kisses, Sighs, etc.

There are good manga artists out there who don't have identical-looking characters, though. Part of the problem, I think, is manga styles are often informed by anime, which highly simplifies characters due to the demands of animation in general. It's a lot easier for artists on the more "cartoony" side like Morishima Akiko to do it through exaggeration or more "realistic" (in terms of faces and such at least) artists like Asagi Ryuu who can put in the details that separate the designs more.

Sakuratrick
joined Apr 9, 2013

I love this one shot a lot. Too bad there's no bonus to it lol

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

I don't know why I'm saying this, but I edited this chapter as a school project. I got a B.

But, aah, reading this again is making me feel nostalgic in a great way. Such a cute couple.

Doujinshi

But this is not, it's got a publisheeeeer.

I love this one shot a lot. Too bad there's no bonus to it lol

It is pretty nice indeed, but I'd say that Morinaga's stuff is always generally nice. I don't think I'd be disappointed if she brings out new couples, instead of revisiting old ones. Although, if she ever did bring back an old couple ala "Kisses, Sighs and Cherry Blossom Pink", I have to say that I'd probably want it to be this one. They are in a really interesting possition, and have so much ahead of them.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Why no show the kiss at the end???? Nooo!!!!

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

refreshing!! Luv it! need sequel~

last edited at Apr 23, 2014 4:28PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awww...so freakin' innocent and cute! :3 nice to see ones like this once in a while lololol

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i re-read this again. :) and gives me warm and fuzzy feelings. :) great work of morinaga milk. and yes, i wish there were more of this!

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

of course I agree with everyone else, I would have liked to see more!! totally like that "oh, they're about to kiss thing at the end :)

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I will never, ever get tired of this oneshot. I don't know how many times I've reread this, but it never gets old. ;)

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

I'm still hoping this to have a continuation....after all these years ...

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

Doubt it will have a continuation after seeing the ending to Secret Recipe. But nice to have confirmation on this finally :) http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_secret_recipe_ch17#18

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

So dam pure love love lovvvve it

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

I want moar!!

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

man gotta love the author and yuri project now mangas like this make my day

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I like the couple, and how they confess each others love. I have no doubt about there love since time pass by and there's nothing change about their feelings but because it was very interesting. I wish it was put into a series.

joined Apr 12, 2014

cuteee

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Iwasa is to pure for this world!

last edited at Sep 16, 2018 8:22PM

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Morinaga strikes again. Would love to see more of these two, but this is also just fine as it is. ^_^

Re1lvpg-_400x400
joined Mar 13, 2013

I will never, ever get tired of this oneshot. I don't know how many times I've reread this, but it never gets old. ;)

Same here Y Y Always one of my favourite one-shot.

To reply you must either login or sign up.