Forum › Yurucamp discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

yaaayyyy

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

risingstar3110 posted:
I believe I have pretty good gaydar, and it now officially confirm that Rin is totally gay toward Nadeshiko. With 95% certainty

Not sure if it’s two-ways yet, and I can’t say the same toward any other pairings in this manga. But it takes more than just friendship for an individual like Rin (who I am so familiar with) to break off her old habit and her own character, and expose herself outside of her comfort zone several times through the series.

And the way that she was totally fascinated with Nadeshiko regardless of location, or the time of the day. And how she constantly made excuses to be in contact, and hang out with Nadeshiko, even go out of her ways several times, while very sceptical to do the same with anyone else. That is a strong sign

As an individual like Rin who got friends to not only get me out of the house but to fly to different countries for them despite a strong desire to stay at home as much as possible, and an even stronger dislike of flight/trips, yet I still enjoyed myself greatly, I'll just say that perhaps you should not be so certain. Hell, one of my personal goals is eventually getting enough money to go on some other trip with a friend of mine and again--total hermit over here, but for a good friend I am more than just willing, I am eager. Strong friendship, surprisingly enough, can be just that. I see sometimes people trying give "evidence" to the idea that Rin is romantically interested in her friend by saying since Rin doesn't invite Ena out she clearly prefers Nadeshiko or is obsessed with her or something... For a long while, Nadeshiko is the only other person she knows who is interested in the same hobby she's passionate about (and she happened to get in good with Rin/they hit it off, that's key). Ena eventually gets into it too, but to begin with she had no interest. Yet, still, Rin talks with Ena about as much as Nadeshiko or... actually, it's probably more. They hang out quite a lot, and if you want "thinking fondly of someone else" she's not making this face over Nadeshiko:

Anyway I also find it humorous that this was posted after chapter 14 came out, in which Rin is conflicted as to whether she wants to hang out with Nadeshiko... or hang out with no one, because she still loves doing that.

joined Mar 3, 2017

So Nadeshiko’s whole family is just that cute, huh?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Finally catched up, this series is so nice. Nadeshiko is Shimarin's doggo. lol

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This is my kind of manga.

(✿◠‿◠)

joined Mar 3, 2017

I always feel hungry whenever the food comes up.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

second season confirmed apparently

1477465_586288244777401_27136011_n
joined Dec 15, 2013

In case you didn't know, people from Kirara Scantasia subbed the audio drama that was included in the 1st season OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0dnNsFwTUg

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 11:15PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Just wondering, did Scantasia stop translating the series due to it getting licensed (like Dynasty stopped posting it) or did they just pause the translation for some time?

1477465_586288244777401_27136011_n
joined Dec 15, 2013

Just wondering, did Scantasia stop translating the series due to it getting licensed (like Dynasty stopped posting it) or did they just pause the translation for some time?

Probably stopped because of that. I found that Mangarock updated the series up to volume 6 about 2 weeks ago, and tey're using the official traslation. Seems like they won't continue with the traslation anymore.

P.S.: Here's the link to mangarock in case somebody wants to keep reading the series: https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100080527

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

came back to check on this manga and it's removed everywhere while yenpress wants 13$ for a fucking manga chapter, this is highway robbery.

To reply you must either login or sign up.