joined Mar 28, 2015

Nice angle on last page.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... goes polish every floor meticulously
I'm inspired.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Look at that spread page, it's official, Ritz doesn't care anymore, commando is the way of the mahjong!
H-How can she attack like that without tacos?!

last edited at May 21, 2018 7:23PM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

holy shit!
Yuuki Soloing everybody right of the bat lol

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I hate this teru chick, I hope yuuki would've obliterated her stupid ass .
eve tho from the narrative perspective I don't think yuuki would be able to beat teru tho, but still let's see if yuuki can beat the odds or not, Im looking forward to it

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

Seems like Teru is quite afraid of her imouto that she can't even look her in the eye lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

There's fast, and then there's... Yuuki? What in the world did she just do? I do think Teru will go on a streak of her own, but I'm just excited to see Kiyosumi again.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Look at that spread page, it's official, Ritz doesn't care anymore, commando is the way of the mahjong!
H-How can she attack like that without tacos?!

Monkey girl does not even wear a skirt.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Finally...... the finals! Ok...I'll leave now

Natakatakatakotokutoko
17991263_1693286334022315_8673416349553911903_n.png
joined Mar 15, 2018

Welp Saki probably got a misunderstanding

K2
joined May 22, 2014

Teru is not going to play, sure Yukki will win a few hands but teru will dominating leaving the all the other teams on the verge of zero like last time

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Teru is the Big Boss so she can't do anything but win. It'd be an odd result if she didn't kick everyone else's arse, I'd say.

Shame there was no "plot" chapter before this match. Between matches is usually when the plot advances ^^;

Natakatakatakotokutoko
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Yuuki is going off so hard right now. It's going to be even crazier to see what Teru will do.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, she needs to be given a big lead so Teru can trash her without ending the match ... ^^;

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I'm guessing the finals is going to last us 3 years.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

There will probably be a long flash back during the finals.

joined Mar 30, 2012

I just caught up with all Saki chapters AND all spin-offs. Have to say we finally progressed a bit more into the "main storyline" with Teru! sort of. And I'm all up for more mahjong since the old lady coach is recruiting for world championship or something. I sincerely hope whatever is going on in Shinohayu is NOT canon to Saki because the world champ mentioned there is implied DARK stuff but Saki's Shishihara confirmed to be able to physically interfere with others is not a good sign since it correlates with shinohayu's world champ bs. I can only hope Saki makes up with Teru by the end of Nationals, half dreading and half excited for the world champion tournament hinted at.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm guessing the finals is going to last us 3 years.

Well, I'll be optimistic and hope for about 2 years ... let's say on average about 1.5 chapters a month (schedule is twice a month but given how often she's missing issues, taking a short hiatus etc that should be about accurate). So that's 18 chapters a year.

If we had 4 chapters on average for vanguard - sergeant - lieutenant rounds that's 12 chapters. Nodoka and Saki might get 8 each, which would be 16 = 28 total. Hopefully there will finally be some background story chapters which also probably won't come to more than 8 chapters. Otherwise there'll be the usual flashbacks to events in the player's lives, undoubtedly. So 36 total, exactly 2 years. Sounds about right. ^^

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

I would be much better if the author stop add those monstrous breasts, it look out of place and I likes old Awai and others much more. if they add it to Saki too I quit 55.

joined Apr 12, 2018

sorry if somebody already answer that but 107 is the first chapter?

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

I would be much better if the author stop add those monstrous breasts, it look out of place and I likes old Awai and others much more. if they add it to Saki too I quit 55.

They are too much. Also, is it canon that no one in this universe knows what "underwears" are? Few chapters are even labeled as NSFW and I can't read this at home without fearing the worst.

Also, at this rate, it will take us about 5 years to see the real end of this manga, considering the end of team tournament, plus individual, plus the Miyanaga/Arctandar intrigue, plus the professional intrigue and of course lot of flashbacks.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

sorry if somebody already answer that but 107 is the first chapter?

Nope. This manga starts at chapter 1 but we can't find the scanlation group that has translated earlier chapter. I think just watching the anime should solve it (I mean both Saki [25 episodes] and Zenkoku-hen [12 episodes]). Achiga-hen has both a manga and an anime. Just going for either is fine.

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

They are too much. Also, is it canon that no one in this universe knows what "underwears" are? Few chapters are even labeled as NSFW and I can't read this at home without fearing the worst.

Also, at this rate, it will take us about 5 years to see the real end of this manga, considering the end of team tournament, plus individual, plus the Miyanaga/Arctandar intrigue, plus the professional intrigue and of course lot of flashbacks.

Yay hope the author will change it in actual book, and I'm still waitting for those flashback. This manga have many screen for others characters, but i likes many of those, so it's win-win for me.

last edited at Jul 12, 2018 9:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.