ForumNews Spitting Distance 4 Lyfe

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

My dear twitter followers probably saw the preview of this weeks ago, and I was totally almost done when I posted that. But then laziness struck once again. Oops.

This is pretty much a prime example of spitting distance yuri. I hear from unreliable sources however that we have more stuff by this author, in which kissing is actually a thing. Shocking, I know.

Just the Two of Us
Read Online | Direct Download

Next up should be some more Happy Jets.

...Unless I end up doing a totally different thing as usual.

last edited at Mar 19, 2013 12:55PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Updated the chapter at the time of this post. Fixes file name stupidity and page order.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That's very sweet, really.

joined Sep 14, 2011

I have to agree. I liked it, too. Nice to see a laid-back story once in a while :)

joined Feb 1, 2013

WHEREISTHENEX.... Oops, wrong start. :D

I liked it too. Was nice and sweet. And a fast developpement would have felt too unnatural.

BTW, are you (as in Dynasty Scans) officially active again or what ? ^^

joined Nov 11, 2010

Thanks for the release. Would be interested in other stuff by this author...and hopefully a continuation of this too!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The author does a good job at making that awkward environment between the characters, very fitting for the situation.

By the way, I'm always kind of shocked when I see Dynasty Scans on the group's name now.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

By the way, I'm always kind of shocked when I see Dynasty Scans on the group's name now.

Just according to keikaku.

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

Just according to keikaku.

Well after the incident anyways....

To reply you must either login or sign up.