Forum › the author of Mage & Demon Queen is a (gay) girl in real life, and her real life girlfriend draws short yuri comics about their daily life together. It's pretty cute.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

the author of Mage & Demon Queen is a (gay) girl in real life, and her real life girlfriend draws short yuri comics about their daily life together. It's pretty cute.
http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/springrolls-daily-life/list?title_no=9063

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Before getting excited for her gf's comic, I'm getting excited for Mage & Demon Queen, I didn't know about it but I like fantasy !! but anyway doble yuri comic from a yuri couple is fantastic

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Before getting excited for her gf's comic, I'm getting excited for Mage & Demon Queen, I didn't know about it but I like fantasy !! but anyway doble yuri comic from a yuri couple is fantastic

You know what's better, the author has comfirmed that Queen Vel and Malori won't become a couple at the end of the series.

Ya scare? What she said is "They will become a couple, and that's not the end of this" :D

joined Jun 12, 2015

Thanks for the info. I became a patron Mage & Demon Queen author just yesterday ! Guess I will do the same for her girlfriend

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

This is cute af !

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yogg-Saron posted:

You know what's better, the author has comfirmed that Queen Vel and Malori won't become a couple at the end of the series.

Ya scare? What she said is "They will become a couple, and that's not the end of this" :D

How come it took me so long to hear about this gem?! is like it didn't exist yesterday but today is here and it's perfect

last edited at Feb 4, 2018 5:34PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Thank you for the heads up about these!

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Does anyone know where I can find the raws for this?..If they even exist, of course. Just hoping/wondering if it's one of those manhwas that have been translated from Korean.
Or even the Korean title?? All I want to do is read this in Korean if it even is to begin with. Again, I could be wrong and I clearly don't know a lot about the English webtoons website. Just really want this to be Korean so I can read this. Sorry for rambling I just really want to know.

last edited at Feb 24, 2018 9:38PM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Does anyone know where I can find the raws for this?..If they even exist, of course. Just hoping/wondering if it's one of those manhwas that have been translated from Korean.
Or even the Korean title?? All I want to do is read this in Korean if it even is to begin with. Again, I could be wrong and I clearly don't know a lot about the English webtoons website. Just really want this to be Korean so I can read this. Sorry for rambling I just really want to know.

Color-LES lives in the Philippines, and her girlfriend lives in Indonesia, so their common language is English, and she doesn't have anything in any other language on LINE, so there shouldn't be any raws available.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Color-LES lives in the Philippines, and her girlfriend lives in Indonesia, so their common language is English, and she doesn't have anything in any other language on LINE, so there shouldn't be any raws available.

Or looking at it another way, what you see are the raws.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Or looking at it another way, what you see are the raws.

Ah, I see. Thank you so much for the information! Kinda bummed that it's not Korean, but it still makes me happy that both of em are Asian. (I'm always on the hunt for Good Gay Content from Asia so its good news for me!)

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/color_les the author of M&DQ's dynasty page

To reply you must either login or sign up.