Forum › RubyMaru Date: Beginning Chapter discussion

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Yoshiruby yesterday, maruby today?
I feel so spoiled.

Edit: Is it legal to be this cute?? I don't even know where to begin..the art is beautiful, I love that they drew Maru kinda pudgy, I love it when artists do that. Ruby is an adorable blusing mess and I love it, tanumaru is mind blowingly adorable, that confession scene is so pure aAH I don't...even know anymore..

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 12:07AM

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Really good art, Ruby is adorable and Maru looks sexy. This artist's last work on here was from 2012, hope it won't be another 6 years for some more cute goodness

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I want those Tanumaru too ><

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Sooo adoorable!! I love RubyMaru! The cuteness is just too much!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yoshiruby, check. Maruby, check. Tomorrow let's get us some YoshiMaru yes please!
Though this was heckin cute as well

Edit: damn this author's art has improved over the years, amazing!

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 3:50AM

joined Apr 12, 2014

This was so cute lol love manual

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This was very nice!

A couple of points though - on page 15 at the bottom, is that weird distortion part of the original work or an editing issue?

And on page 19 did it really say they went on lots of dates the next day, not something like they went on lots of dates from the next day on? / in coming days? Because I don't think you can fit 'lots' of dates in 1 day - and I'm sure they didn't just go on dates the next day and then never again - so for both reasons it is worded weirdly.

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 8:19PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

A couple of points though - on page 15 at the bottom, is that weird distortion part of the original work or an editing issue?

And on page 19 did it really say they went on lots of dates the next day, not something like they went on lots of dates from the next day on? / in coming days? Because I don't think you can fit 'lots' of dates in 1 day - and I'm sure they didn't just go on dates the next day and then never again - so for both reasons it is worded weirdly.

Yeah, the error was there in a RAWs. I doubt a lot of typesetters would bother trying to fix that (plus it makes the image of "depressed maru" all the more hilarious)

The kanji does say the next day, although "futari de takusan no deeto shimashita" could also be interpreted as "they dated a lot". But the idea that they have a lot of mini dates in one day is also kinda cute.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

So sweet! Lovely! Adorable!! The art is amazing!
And Ruby being, well, Ruby was so cute. A shame that there aren't that many Rubymaru doujin or art. I love the couple.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This will have infinite reread value...I love rubymaru so much...

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Aaw so Maru is top ? Cute ♡

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Aaw so Maru is top ?

It's the future, zura.

Nishina
joined Nov 8, 2021

Awww this is so adorablee ><

joined Mar 22, 2022

We need more MaRuby!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.