Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

we need more of PriPri

Quoted for truth.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Damn that title censorship missleading us. But nevertheless the manga is damn well approved of by me.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Can’t wait till second season...hopefully

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Thought it was going to be like the one where two women were trapped in a room but this was fine.

omf same, i thought it was gon be like that

Yep, thought it was gonna be another Yuri/Jigsaw parody....

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Well, it's not a nice trick...but I'll accept it.

With that title and that cover art...fine.

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

i got jebaited

joined Dec 4, 2016

This pairing is kinda boring. Plain characters is no fun to get paired.

joined Nov 26, 2017

I was quite dreading this doujin to be just a hentai thing with that asterisks, but was really pleasantly surprised with it being fluffy insteadd. Anyways we need more princess principal doujins, especially Ange x Princess!!! :)

Vhedwvd
joined Dec 10, 2017

Nooooo click bait yuri!

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I, an Ange lover, is deeply offended.

and since when princess and ange are boring?! honestly, the only boring one is no one because that's how good the anime is. But judging from your remark, i think you feel the other way, though that's tots fine, really.

Yanyan2s
joined Jun 3, 2014

Thought it was going to be like the one where two women were trapped in a room but this was fine.

omf same, i thought it was gon be like that

Yep, thought it was gonna be another Yuri/Jigsaw parody....

me 4 ;( but it was cute

joined Nov 26, 2017

and since when princess and ange are boring?! honestly, the only boring one is no one because that's how good the anime is. But judging from your remark, i think you feel the other way, though that's tots fine, really.

Wordd. How is anyone boring in the anime?? Heck Ange and Princess are like the two deepest characters due to their unique situation. Dude must be trolling.

last edited at Jan 8, 2018 3:12PM

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

We got ****ing Jebaited

joined Dec 4, 2016

Wordd. How is anyone boring in the anime?? Heck Ange and Princess are like the two deepest characters due to their unique situation. Dude must be trolling.

Not trolling, but I hate madoka too. Because I know just from your taste you must love madoka. Both show are not deep it just trying to be deep.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Not trolling, but I hate madoka too. Because I know just from your taste you must love madoka. Both show are not deep it just trying to be deep.

Wow, seriously? You "know" from their taste?
Well I "know" from how rude you are that you can't appreciate quality characters and series.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Not gonna lie, they got us in the first half

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Her princessiness isn't enough for a mere kiss to do the trick.

To reply you must either login or sign up.