Forum › The Sun I've Seen Before discussion

DankestMemeGenerator9000
joined Dec 15, 2017

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.

Let me get this straight. Had Aoi and Ichigo met before and one of them lost their memories of the other one and don't know who the other one is??? Or...

I'm just... Confused...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

It seems to be using some sort of memory erasure/world rewriting plot, but never explains it? Kinda awkward

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Say what. But hey the art was nice

He-man-friends
joined Jan 16, 2014

It's a dream/nightmare. She's very afraid of losing Ichigo and probably cannot handle it if she does. The dream is telling her that.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Either this is some hardcore alternate universe stuff or Aoi had a very strange dream. Certainly not what I've come to expect.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

It's a dream/nightmare. She's very afraid of losing Ichigo and probably cannot handle it if she does. The dream is telling her that.

The transition between pages 34 and 35 makes me think you are correct (basically, the entirety of the doujin before page 35 is her dreaming). That explanation actually does make sense, though still, pretty vague way of presenting a point. Liked it nonetheless.

last edited at Dec 25, 2017 2:09AM

joined Apr 30, 2014

Feels like this whole one was a dream.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Not finished reading yet, just want comment girls drawed so pretty, a bit bummed it's not Ran x Aoi.

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

How did this get so little attention??? I loved it! Thanks for translating it. ❤

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Absolutely love the art style!! Everyone looks so adorable!!

And surely Aoi have the gayest dreams.
I want more AoixIchigo! Moar!

To reply you must either login or sign up.