Forum › Frohe Weihnachten! discussion

joined Jul 22, 2014

Pretty badass, she really gets all the waifus.
Honesty do you think a German admiral can do this in an anime sense?
I think its far more possible to see an American, British or ANZ admiral doing it in a culture sense.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

The admiral's selflessness reminds me of a folktale, though the name escapes me. The protagonist gives away everything they have to those that need it until they are left with nothing. If I recall correctly, it doesn't end well, though I'm glad this story has a happier ending.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Well there is a German folktale called "Die Sterntaler" (The Star Money? in english), but it does have an happy ending, so maybe it's not the one you remember?

joined Jul 22, 2016

I feel like there should be more Admiral x Shipgirl things. Even if the admirals tend to be self-inserts or random OCs. Haha, female admirals, of course.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Nice story, but some mistakes with Bismarcks German:
p.29 "euch" must be "ihr" since it's grammatically wrong otherwise
p.35 "Weinachten" must be "Weihnachten" as in the title
p.40 "Vielen Danke" must be "Vielen Dank"

I know German is hard to learn and impossible to master. :)

But otherwise a really cute story. :)

last edited at Sep 30, 2016 9:04PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

The admiral's selflessness reminds me of a folktale, though the name escapes me. The protagonist gives away everything they have to those that need it until they are left with nothing. If I recall correctly, it doesn't end well, though I'm glad this story has a happier ending.

I think it was "The Giver" or something along those lines. The man gave everything he had away, ended up an eyeless head, and cried when someone finally said thank you.

Leastwise that's what I recall.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Stroheim will be proud!

SEKAIICHI!!!!

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Good art.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Lovely

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Hey Telamon, it was already here. :u

joined May 25, 2019

Noiceeee!!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.