Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jun 23, 2017

momonosuke

Cats clean themselves. You just need to get used to the taste of cat hair. Not bad actually. :3

I meant the excrement part. XD Bathing is fine.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

lol I was about to say it that way, but I restrained myself.

did you really have to be so polite with me XDD you make me look worse as an older fellow XD

I'm not much of a pet person too. Mainly due to the cleaning up part. XD

same thing!! .. and I travel a lot.. and could barely remember to feed myself.. how would I keep a pet alive without having it suffer some mental illness in its second month with me ?

Sia

@Nora, did you use a morse code converter, or you actually learn how to write it?

did you really need to ruin my plan? XDDD

momonosuke

Okayy, byee. TT___TT

ohhhh noooo .. comebaaaaack sob

You know nothing, Norah Snow.

good, then I will live and my ravens are supersonic XD

Orange

Once a stark, forever a stark =.= XDDD

hahaha.. getting Stark naked as follows from this remark :D

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 2:00PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

did you really have to be so polite with me XDD you make me look worse as an older fellow XD

Not much older. :)

same thing!! .. and I travel a lot.. and could barely remember to feed myself.. how would I keep a pet alive without having it suffer some mental illness in its second month with me ?

Haha, taking care of another living being is a lot of responsibility. I'll save that for a future child. XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

Haha, taking care of another living being is a lot of responsibility. I'll save that for a future child. XD

oh God forbids.. my mother still thinks that I would get married to a handsome guy, have panda babies with black hair and rounded eyes XDDD
I can still get her the panda babies but not in her way XDDD

can you think of how much adult material could my "hypothetical" child be exposed to ! XD
#LezhinTabAllDay

Foxy lady

I hope "to whom it may concern reads it" and stop bothering Norah with those creepy pseudo accounts. I wonder how many? Too many I guess for Norah to be creep out. :)

Thanks to sia ue, I am sure they did. I honestly wanted to puzzle a single person who is concerned enough to find out what those creepy lines were. I've got what I wanted.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

oh God forbids.. my mother still thinks that I would get married to a handsome guy, have panda babies with black hair and rounded eyes XDDD

Interesting visual...

She doesn't need to know. :) Maybe she'll give it up when you turn 40. XD

can you think of how much adult material could my "hypothetical" child be exposed to ! XD
#LezhinTabAllDay

Oh no... XD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I meant the excrement part. XD Bathing is fine.

Never bathe a cat unless instructed by vets. Excrement depends on the cats diet, dry food = you will have a bad time; wet and raw, I find them okay, scope it once every other day (prefer everyday), you should be fine. Male cat's pee pee and poo poo are worse than female's in general.

In return, you get a fluffy fur ball on your lap every night asking for a face and belly rub. An organic alarm clock. And a god to worship.

Do you know the world's most expensive coffee, Kopi Luwak, gets it's exotic taste and smell from feline excrement? Think about it next time you sip your drip. ;)

good, then I will live and my ravens are supersonic XD

Don't forget sex with auntie.

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 6:18PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Nora, did you use a morse code converter, or you actually learn how to write it?

did you really need to ruin my plan? XDDD

I hornestly thought you had no idea that poeple could just use a converter available on the internet to read your code without them necessarily needing to learn to read it. :'D Please create a real puzzle next time.

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 6:36PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

momonosuke

Never bathe a cat unless instructed by vets.

Thank you for teaching me new things, momo. XD

Do you know the world's most expensive coffee, Kopi Luwak, gets it's exotic taste and smell from feline excrement? Think about it next time you sip your drip. ;)

Good thing I hardly drink coffee. :) I do like the taste though...

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I know macysans and sia ue are accounts as of last year. hmmm... I had been refraining from commenting about this out of pure respect. I can say more but I won't.

Don't get you. Please say more.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I know. What a creep. I only have one account ever.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It doesn't concern you two. Sorry if I sound cryptic again. hehe... But trust me, sia ue. You know me from FB. I am not rude nor embarass people outright even though I can easily do that. So, I can't say more. I just hope the person I know really mean it this time. But more important now, thank you, sia ue. hehe.. cryptic?... damn..hehe

I still don't get what you are talking about, really. Also, I rarely read comments in the fb group, I really can't say anything about your behaviour there.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Nora, you should learn how to create a real puzzles from Foxy Lady. I really fail to solve her puzzle. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

When I was asked why I will be deleting my account and posts before, I can't say more because I am protecting that person. I can't just say outright the reasons. I am always honest and sincere with my dealings with people, personal and cyber.

I got to read your comments about you asking to delete your account like a week lateŕ. Whatever, as long as you don't mistake me as "that person". Why does they even need to be protected?:'D

Ah okay. I only get to have ff and wdtfs to talk with you. Then, my bad.:) Anyway, it doesn't matter. This does not concern you. Thank you, however :) Got to get ready for work. :)

I think I was actually more like a lurker at the FF forum, so I don't think we ever talked there.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Ah, is that person the one who is admired by many people?

One of my blessing and curse, photographic memory. If I closed my eyes, I could see the pages:
1. You thought I was TG.
2. Fluttering Feelings
3. Narrative tools of WDTFS
4. Norah loved my posts (referring to 12 posts last year)

So, we have 4 encounters in the fb group, more or less.

5 Is this your comment about wdtfs or a Chinese poem?
6 I can't read your comment. I need an interpreter. xD ( Nora amazed me right here)

Of course, you are not that person. :) Process of elimination:
1. your dynasty account was made, more or less, during my 12 posts last year.
2. you write differently

My dynasty account was created way before you commented here. My dummy fb account was created right after I accidentally saw your comments on the fb page.

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 8:57PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

Don't forget sex with auntie.

pucking
sia ue

I hornestly thought you had no idea that poeple could just use a converter available on the internet to read your code without them necessarily needing to learn to read it. :'D Please create a real puzzle next time.

but a person has to identify what it is at first not just try copy pasting it. I could have done extra thing to made it bloody difficult to understand but then I am not trying to send it to the KGB.

Foxy lady
my main issue with you, that I would be dead honest with you, but you won't believe it.. instead you would shove being an empath on me. Assumptions and more assumptions when in reality, they are just not true. I guess that this fuss about fake accounts are about the same thing. I literally just keep the FB account to receive news about my university and care less about what goes there anymore.. In fact, there is a user in here in which I just gave them my real and only FB account to go check something for me on my behalf XD.
yes, those who saw me commenting once on WDTFS, that was my real name.. my real picture XD don't tell my mother
So, again.. whatever this thing is about.. It has nothing to do with me. I don't do these cheap games.

sia ue
you got the morse code.. this should be trivial for you XD

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 9:48PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I am not trying to send it to the KGB.

What about the MI6?

joined Feb 4, 2017

I am not trying to send it to the KGB.

What about the MI6?

should we start making some Cicada kind of riddles?

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

should we start making some Cicada kind of riddles?

This is a more environmentally friendly activity than those that would require fire alarm activation XD

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 10:03PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What about me, anyone can tell the time zone I'm in? :'D

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Yep!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Yep!

No way. :'D

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

This is a more environmentally friendly activity than those that would require fire alarm activation XD

but we get to eat in that one at least XD.
Foxy lady

Norah, it is not a point of believing or not. It is more of logic. Your posts as Nora89 are conflicting if people knew you personally even if not as well.

really? I talk to yoonie, Jpeg and Orange about the Manhwa.. where did I conflict my own self !

Even, right now, it is way past your bedtime. And you are working with your thesis, right?

I'm a night owl.. did you forget ? XD. I finished it 2 hours ago.

You forgot I have a photographic memory as well. You are an intj while I am an infj. I always mean well.

no I didn't.. I still don't get how this is connected with anything! but let me remind you that you assumed once that I went drinking over something when it was just a drink.. You over estimate things sometimes ! but you won't admit it. while you are at it.. please give me pages numbers.

And you gave your real FB account? I just hope our conversation was protected by you. :) When do you think I get creepy with posts here? :)

I deleted it all by 18th of July.. but I still keep a PDF file of everything.

Norah, I still hold my respect to you.

then let's not make it harder on each other.. because assuming that others are working for me under fake accounts is insulting.

joined Feb 4, 2017

girls, should we take this to the off topic XDDD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

XD

Scary!!! I'm on my trip, how could you know which part of the world I am at right now? xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.