Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

when you actually lift heavier weight than the dick head standing next to you.. and he won't stop making his ugly noises !!

ah, I don't watch women's tennis for the same reason.. could they just play without making so much fuss doing it ?
:(

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

ah, I don't watch women's tennis for the same reason.. could they just play without making so much fuss doing it ?
:(

More erotic, I approve.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Forget tennis. Badmintonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Although you know... it uses the wrist as much as the arm lol

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 4:14AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Forget tennis. Badmintonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hahahahhahahhahaahhahaha .. one day my advice to you will prove its value.. never use the wrist.. XDDD

no wonder I hated tennis

joined Feb 4, 2017

I hated the actor who played Rhaegar Targaryen.. I mean they could've easily come up with another actor who actually looks like him from the book :(

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Maybe they go...ah these dragons cost a bomb...let's go with someone easy and cheap for this 5s screen appearance of someone who will never appear again..XDDDD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Perverted orange.

I hated...

You hate. What else?

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

She poops

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

She poops

Wow, good job putting an imaginary Nora pooping in my head. Now I wonder... puke

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Wow, good job putting an imaginary Nora pooping in my head. Now I wonder... puke

LOL spreading the love XDDD
Do you not need to sleep? Your slavemaster keeping you awake? lol

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Do you not need to sleep? Your slavemaster keeping you awake? lol

Once again, I drank too much coffee. I will pay the price in 7 hours. :(

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ah I can totally relate X.X
Wasn't coffee though, his (equally unkind, but rather more refined XDDD) sister

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 6:39AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

when I put those pieces together:

AND

wow.. I love spreading.. specially the word of the day: Legs XD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Ah I can totally relate X.X
Wasn't coffee though, his (equally unkind, but rather more refined XDDD) sister

Coffee is female (I don't drink male). There is no caffeine in vitamin C. :<

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Coffee is female (I don't drink male). There is no caffeine in vitamin C. :<

Lol I meant tea! It gives me insomnia if I drink it after 4 o'clock =.=
I usually only drink it on weekdays not weekend (you caught me on a weekend with the vitamin c XD)

joined Feb 4, 2017

how can I call the faceless men and send Jaqen to my professor ?

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Finish that thesis. Go bake some goods. Ship them over. Profit.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Finish that thesis. Go bake some goods. Ship them over. Profit.

I am trying to finish this shit and NEVER have to think about it ever again ..Uninstall SPSS and R from my laptop and live forever high ever after
the deadline is on 21st of September .. and my plan is to submit it before next chapter of WDTFS is out XDDD

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 4:38PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I like your attitude. Ganbatte!
(Nuuuu, don't uninstall R. We need more data scientists to uncover "the truth". How is SPSS btw?)

joined Feb 4, 2017

I like your attitude. Ganbatte!

I will finally read WDTFS without worrying about any work for the first time ever.

(Nuuuu, don't uninstall R. We need more data scientists to uncover "the truth". How is SPSS btw?)

hahahahaha, do you know how data scientists manipulate their data to get what they want !! I don't trust them :P .. but they do earn hella alot

SPSS is much much easier than any other statistical package I had to deal with.. even more user friendly than the fancy Stata. I have an add-ins on Excel called XLSTAT, but you know how Excel is with larger data, it crashes and simply inefficient. I tried Python too, but too much coding that I didn't care to learn XD.

another free solution, in addition to R, is Gretl .. it is free and does most of the work without any need for coding.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 5:34PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

do you know how data scientists manipulate their data to get what they want !! I don't trust them :P .. but they do earn hella alot

I guess it depends on if there is gain in fudging data. I was imagining data scientists in a corporate setting in which they assess risk, forecast future and build model to help the company maximize gain. Then it is in their and the company's best interest to be as unbiased as possible. You are probably thinking about data scientists that are sponsored by corporation to do social research. Yea, those kind of research can be sketchy.

SPSS is much much easier than any other statistical package I had to deal with.. even more user friendly than the fancy Stata.

I see.

I have an add-ins on Excel called XLSTAT, but you know how Excel is with larger data, it crashes and simply inefficient.

Excel is useless for data analysis.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I guess it depends on if there is gain in fudging data. I was imagining data scientists in a corporate setting in which they assess risk, forecast future and build model to help the company maximize gain. Then it is in their and the company's best interest to be as unbiased as possible. You are probably thinking about data scientists that are sponsored by corporation to do social research. Yea, those kind of research can be sketchy.

ah yeah, I agree totally.. in my first year we had to work with econometrics data related to politics and such.. the amount of possible manipulations is disgusting.. starting from sample choice to the model itself. But the funnies thing I had to see about this matter was a guy who held a seminar on how data scientists analyse soccer related data.. they record the stupidest things and shove them right into a computer to calculate another trivial outcome XDDD .. no wonder Germany keeps winning with this soccer data analysis

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

LOL Ken you're a funny one XDDDD
Nooo...don't quit XDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

K3n

Excel is nice with relatively few raws and data increments.. but when you have something like milliseconds cross sectional data, then not very much..
creating a time series on Excel is also problematic.. even after adding XLStat.. the resulting file becomes so hugeeee and the Excel itself will keep crashing.

using something like SPSS, I can easily group the data, make a professional analysis with least coding and crashing possible.. then export the results in tiny file (PDF even)

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Excel is useless for data analysis.

Sorry, Momonosuke. But this time, your sentence is totally wrong.
It depends on your skill in excel and your knowledge in data which u want to analyze.

I'm so "how impertinent", I know. But I'm here to see my Goddess and I saw u say "Excel is useless for data analysis." and I don't like that sentence 'cuz I love excel and I'm always using excel as my analyst machine so I really wanna comment on your comment.

Don't hate me, I don't want to increase my haters ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

That emoji doesn't mean I mock u, I really like that emoji now. Ok, never mind, ignore me. I will quit.

K3n, I don't hate you. I don't hate in general except for MICE! Yuck!
Excel is a nice toy when you have nicely formatted clean data that you can load into memory.
Before I can do any analysis, I have to obtain the data. They are usually from multiple sources: mongodb, postgres, flat files, web. Excel is shit when it comes to external integrations.
After I get my hand on them, I have to scrub them. Transforming ~5GB (sample) of data in Excel is a nightmare, that is if you can load them.
Finally, time to analyze, let's plot for 1 year... oh wait, I can't even load 1 week of data.

Edit: oh, I forgot about collaboration. Often time, there are two other poor souls who want to look at and work on the same shit. Have fun sharing.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 12:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.