Forum › Kona Kaga discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Never followed Lucky Star much, but I quite enjoyed this little series. Funny, stupid, and cute, with a side of slice-of-life. And it's looonnnggg, which made me really happy.

Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Too funny.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

just cant get enough of tsundere. need moar tsundere irl

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

"80% of the breast is composed of kindness" (quoted at ch02 pg18). Where is that quote from?

joined Nov 11, 2013

The drawings of the bullet train are nicely realistic. So are the girls' uniforms...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The drawings of the bullet train are nicely realistic. So are the girls' uniforms...

I expect it's redrawn from photos, same with stuff like the station. From what I gather it's not uncommon for background elements to be copied in manga, and of course doujins being fan work they've got even more leeway. But agreed that overall the art is really good.

joined Nov 11, 2013

I expect it's redrawn from photos, same with stuff like the station. From what I gather it's not uncommon for background elements to be copied in manga, and of course doujins being fan work they've got even more leeway. But agreed that overall the art is really good.

The redrawn artwork is really good? But, by the time it has been published, it is no longer redrawn. Or a drawing of an animal.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The redrawn artwork is really good? But, by the time it has been published, it is no longer redrawn. Or a drawing of an animal.

Well, given how it's actually pretty tough to make a trace look good (look at how bad Greg Land's stuff for Marvel can be at times). I'd give a lot of credit to the inks on that score, they're pretty good, and they're quite good on the (obviously non-traced) character stuff.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Misao's voice in my head when I read her part... love her voice...
I really need to read more series tagged stuff.

Fun read!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The clothing status in the last chapter made me wonder of they had sex...

joined Jul 29, 2020

Now i want to get illegally drunk.

To reply you must either login or sign up.