Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Nah...I am not the one she needs...

how modest of you, your arrogant sassy self is way sexier.

hlama

It was complete composite of last night/day's discussion/argument/fight. Nora deserves the release hahaha. True Evil, make her spasm!

yup, these are some talents in here ~ Lena

my schedule goes:
arguments in the afternoon, and Lena at night ~

Lena

I am just messing around. Don't take me seriously :3

what's the matter, honey? I thought we were taking this seriously to the next state of utmost terror, eyes rape and irreversible dementia

joined Feb 4, 2017

what's the matter, honey? I thought we were taking this seriously to the next state of utmost terror, eyes rape and irreversible dementia

Ok...this part is true...the rest is bullshit.

then we need practice ~

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 2:29AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Yes, I met recently my soulmate in being pervy.

who is she.. you have a match in that area ? "WOW"

Talking to me is a waste of your precious time.

I have no idea what this supposed to mean

joined Feb 4, 2017

Are you trying to be sarcastic? Like playing with a fire? You, naughty girl!

if you are the fire, I would love to play with that ~
you need a fire match ~

Jeez. I mean nothing, Nora, nothing by it. I know you have work to do (and you better be focus on it. Your day just started and you're already here hitting on me) and I have a lewd dream to see (starring me and you). I will be back to you later, little kitten :3

alright then, I will get ready spray my favorite perfume and put some music on while I walk into your dream and shut your lids behind me~
sleep well

it's episode 69

aww.. my favorite.. let's push rewind when it ends ~

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 2:44AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

There were times when I used to reread a couple of lines twinty or more times.. just to make sure that they contained the purest meanings in the most elegant way I knew.. did I do it to impress you? or was it the dedication what I meant to give you in the first place..
does it matter at all..
well, it does.. like all well crafted items, the older they get the more valuable they become. But I won't ever tell you.. that I still kept them, and they've always belonged to you.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

well, it does.. like all well crafted items, the older they get the more valuable they become. But I won't ever tell you.. that I still kept them, and they've always belonged to you.

I wonder who you are referring to. Sounds very personal.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I wonder who you are referring to. Sounds very personal.

more of a thought.. and I feel comfortable writing here

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 5:55PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

I see. This is a good place to let things out, with the anonymity and all.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I see. This is a good place to let things out, with the anonymity and all.

hahaha when your name is mpgpeg that applies.. but when your name has your year of birth as well.. it's not so much anonymity

or were you sarcastic just now XDD

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 7:38PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

hahaha when your name is mpgpeg that applies.. but when your name has your year birth as well.. it's not so much anonymity
or were you sarcastic just now XDD

Haha, it does apply with my username. But no, I wasn't being sarcastic. XD

I was actually going to ask at one point if 89 was your birth year. You keep saying you're old, but you're not old at all. Not much older than me.

You've lived a much more exciting than me though. XD

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 7:11PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I was actually going to ask at one point if 89 was your birth year. You keep saying you're old, but you're not old at all. Not much older than me.

I had this feeling that you were older than me somehow..
but I feel old.. because I keep getting tired of running the stairs to the 4th floor hehehe gotta take better care and cut down smoking

You've lived a much more exciting than me though. XD

you have this idea.. but I don't know why or how.
But in reality I am not as cool as I appear to be.. on the contrary, living a life with minimum excitement as possible XD

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 7:40PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

I had this feeling that you were older than me somehow..

I'm actually like half a decade younger than you, but I feel we're about the same age. Both in our 20s. :D

Yeah, smoking is not the best... Learning a lot of disease states and it is associated with most, but I'm sure you knew that. XD

you have this idea.. but I don't know why or how.
But in reality I am not as cool as I appear to be..

I guess I could be just comparing it to my boring life, but you've seem to have gone many places and experienced many things. So seems exciting to me. :)

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ahhh all the youngsters here....XDDDD
Jpeg I thought you are older as well. You're always very polite and respectful here. That is I guess both a compliment and me stereotyping younger people XDDDD

Signed,
old person

joined Jun 23, 2017

I thought you are older as well. You're always very polite and respectful here. That is I guess both a compliment and me stereotyping younger people XDDDD

Thanks, Orange. I will take that as a compliment. :) And stereotyping is inevitable.

Although, sometimes I feel too "mature" for my age. Like, I could probably have more fun. XD

joined Mar 21, 2017

Wonder who the oldest commenter on here is.

The correlation between age and maturity is pretty small.

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 9:55PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Hahaha then jpeg, go and have fun! Stop staring at pictures XDDD

joined Jun 23, 2017

Orange

Hahaha then jpeg, go and have fun! Stop staring at pictures XDDD

Haha, people keep telling me to go clubbing. But this is fun too. :D

Es0teric

Wonder who the oldest commenter on here is.

Good question... I wonder who is the youngest here too. If they are any teenagers, then I'll feel old.

Foxy lady

Life is too short to be little..

Sometimes I wonder what you really mean, Foxy lady. XD Little as in... unassuming, not strongly opinionated?

last edited at Jul 26, 2017 4:08AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

The absence of one doesn't connote the existence of the other. Like you can be strongly opinionated that results to unassuming, i.e., in the context of humility.

Or you can be opinionated but are non confrontational and you just choose not to engage

Anyway, jpeg fun is whatever you think is fun.. If clubbing isn't fun for you then why club XDDD

joined Mar 28, 2017

Ah, that's what the 89 means. I am one year younger than you, Nora. My mindset has not changed much since my 20 years old self though. More mature ladies (and gentlemen), do you change as you age?

joined Mar 21, 2017

More mature ladies (and gentlemen), do you change as you age?

I believe we all change in some aspects but not always in others. Can anyone truly say they are still their 20 year old selves after 10 years.

Sometimes we don't notice the change ourselves but those on the outside (friends/family/etc) might.

last edited at Jul 26, 2017 12:07AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I do, actually hlama and in retrospect I prefer the older version (although at other times I may whine about it because aging is a hard process XDDDD lol).

joined Mar 28, 2017

In what aspects did you change?

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Perspective. Mentality. Self actualization. Outlook in life..among other things...

joined Mar 21, 2017

It is funny that immediate families and relatives perceived success as being married and gave importance on having children. To be specific, the passing on of my "genes".And in my "rebellious" age answered, "why not i hit it on with a random guy and get pregnant!".....For me, arranged marriage is one of the biggest mistakes of our ancestors. It degrades love and tramples dignity.

I might actually agree with you on something for once ; )

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Hi Foxy, not really..or rather maybe it depends on what we consider as "success"...it was more in the context of a self reflection process - not just knowing but understanding my strength and limitation and slowly changing what I cannot accept and even more slowly, accepting the things that I cannot change (and a little bit of this to me, was rather like an admission of defeat so that was hard....), knowing what I want, what I do not want, what I can tolerate and what I cannot (and why)....and the list goes on..and at the end of the day..living with all of them..

Gosh, I feel old talking about this XDD I'm not that old you know......just saying XDDDD

I never believe in arranged marriages. I have seen an example where it works but this is really not for everyone....

last edited at Jul 26, 2017 1:31AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.