Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

I'll go any place for ya.. the narrower the better

Lol my anxiety isn't related to claustrophobia.

well, you just need to relaaaax.. it will feel better and your anxiety will go away :*

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Just so I know what I'm in for, what grade is this movie? XDDDD
taking out popcorn

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 7:18AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Exempt from classification. It's a wildlife documentary.

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 7:18AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

How wild exactly? XD

joined Mar 21, 2017

David Attenborough narrates
"Here we have the humans in their natural habitats, they're a right silly species"

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 7:24AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Foxy lady

well, you just need to relaaaax.. it will feel better and your anxiety will go away :*

Baby, behave!

It's all your fault.. you left me in the corner alone with such a prey ~

joined Feb 4, 2017

You should know better, baby, I don't insult people.XD

Whatever you do, dont attack the argument.. its A part of Thiaguinho-sama.

Attack me instead, foxy.. be a bit rough ~

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Whatever you do, dont attack the argument.. its A part of Thiaguinho-sama.

Ahahahaha omg I can't stop laughing XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

this is the 69th comment of yours.. I expected something sexier !!

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 1:59PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

cause your favorite french girl is on the way to wreak havoc those nether regions.

Lena, I thought you were Russian.

How about you're gonna put black lingerie on

I like it raw, rough & rebellious

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lena, I thought you were Russian.

Well...details...details. Anyway you got my point. We'll bang ok?

hasty ? XDD.. what's the matter, is it so dry in phily ?

Ooh la la! So hot to trot! We can't keep that bothered fruit of yours hanging on for too long...just let me dive into it already if you know what I mean, honey!

just lie down.. it shall fall down on your mouth by itself ~

Did you teach Foxy to be all that horny?

meeh? how so?.. I did nothing of the sort!
is she horny to begin with ? XDDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

It's been like 2 weeks or so since we last talked. So please understand me. It's humid, hot and makes me tingle in all my fun spots. I will treat so well...so right. don't be chicken, honey!

since you are the one tingling in the funny spots, allow me to wipe all this out.

Don't keep me waiting! I need my daily intake of fluids right here right now. Quench my thirst :D

take a sip, from the devil's cup..

Lust is in the air. Calling you baby, being flirty, i can even feel she speaks with that sweet asmr voice. Who else but you polished her skills. Are you a lecherous succubus in disguise who likes visiting innocent girls in thier dreams making them so juicy and lascivious? Such a bad girl like you needs some good spanking. C'mere, darling

hahahaha, how could I ever persuade her into that XDDD if she wasn't playful and Foxy in the first place ~
Did I visit anyone in their dreams when I was dreaming of you ?

Jeez! I am not supposed to talk dirty. Ken must be still around ~pain~

hahahahhahhaha

joined Mar 28, 2017

This forum can take some weird turns sometimes....

joined Feb 4, 2017

time zones.. elongate the nights furter ~

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 5:31PM

joined Mar 28, 2017

time zones.. elongate the nights furter ~

Wow, must be tough. Hope you girls don't die from exhaustion.

This is how me and Nora always talk. Nothing new

Good to see you two get along so well. Friendship is a beautiful thing.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Did I mention that I am a TOP.. what's up with trying to top that XDDD unless we want to gather the top 5.. then we have a vacancy XD

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 6:41PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I don't share so you know. Tame me first. Until then enjoy this high pitched voice roller coaster ride, darling :D

I like this attitude.. I ride solo too ;) .. taming a lioness like you is exactly how this life shall be lived.

And tell me how can you resist the temptation of being topped by a topping top :3

oh NO, I resist no temptation, I like to start from the top slowly going down.. after all, you are not religious.. and It's time for you to scream God's name.. or well, mine if you wish ~

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 7:17PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

I gotta say, True Evil...

You are pretty talented at this. XD Very creative.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I like how this thread seems to have a life of its own XDDDD

joined Jun 23, 2017

True Evil

I am just messing around. Don't take me seriously :3

I know, but still... Your flirting is on a whole other level. I couldn't come up with that stuff.

Orange

I like how this thread seems to have a life of its own XDDDD

Yes it does. XD When I first joined, I noticed that too.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

You are pretty talented at this. XD Very creative.

I am just messing around. Don't take me seriously :3

You mean talents should not be taken seriously? XDDDDD That's truly evil to the talented XDDDDDD

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 12:15AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

You can match her perviness, keep her perv muscles exercised...so they don't get loose XDDDDD LOLLLL

joined Mar 28, 2017

It was complete composite of last night/day's discussion/argument/fight. Nora deserves the release hahaha. True Evil, make her spasm!

joined Mar 28, 2017

It was complete composite of last night/day's discussion/argument/fight. Nora deserves the release hahaha. True Evil, make her spasm!

Nah...I am not the one she needs...
Anyway it's getting late. I wish everyone a nice day (morning, afternoon, evening, night etc). Keep calm and stay sassy :3

Enjoy your naughty dream. Good night :3

joined Feb 4, 2017

How did you know I am not religious?

I haven't seen you worshiping in the bedroom.. never heard you confessing your deepest sins.. should I interrogate you and ask you for

crime reenactment.. or show you some originality ?

Reading me like an open book already? Like to stick your naughty fingers between the pages...to attack them...to play and being harsh on them? Sweet

I will be gentle about it.. just leaving the right amount of finger prints.. trace my fingers along the lines to reach the verse I like the most, in which the True Evil pleads for mercy.. calling my name 7 times .. let's reread it all night.. every night.. sometimes loud, sometimes echoing just between you and me.

And I like when the bottom goes up. So why don't you just clog me with that how you call it devil's cup and let me listen to your lovely song :3

if it would put you to relax before I tie you up.. yes, be it. let's see, just lay here and count from 1 to "hum" .. I will be sipping so you better swallow.

P.S. btw your handwriting is totally fine. Mine will put you in a state of utmost terror, rape your eyes and cause irreversible dementia. You life will never be the same again...like never ever, honey! So don't be chicken about showing yours

How did we miss writing together.. dammit, auto-dictation made me miss being crafty.

Who did you mean by that word some? Do many people say that she speaks in riddles or a certain one? M? Or you just missed me so much that you called for me. Bad bad girl...

mmhm.. I should not have included you with others in "some", your situation is unique and requires privacy.. my bad, I apologise for the (under)statement.. I take my statement back.

where is my ruler

I hid it inside ..somewhere

To reply you must either login or sign up.