Forum › la mia sorella discussion

N5203e802c394f_large
joined May 5, 2013

Mamma mia thats a one spicy meatball

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Rapey lmao, but cute!

joined Jun 29, 2017

Actually it's quite strange using "la" in this case, or with any family member. Even though, in certain regions of Italy is habit abusing of articles. Well, who cares?

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

My italian is getting triggered here, It should be "La".

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 5:01AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

R A R E S H I P

Here's Funiculi Funicula, for reference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0W7j04iRQ I started playing this song even before I saw it in the doujin because Girls und Panzer sunk in a little too far. However, I do not remember anyone from GuP ever calling anyone Ane-san.

I typed... into Google for... translation... there were... completely literal translations

Oh my god, that's almost exactly what I do for my own translations! I know that feel. Except I leave them as literal as reasonably possible, frequently crossing over into the unreasonably literal end.

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 4:47PM

36065563-min
joined Jul 11, 2017

Actually it's quite strange using "la" in this case, or with any family member. Even though, in certain regions of Italy is habit abusing of articles. Well, who cares?

My italian is getting triggered here, It should be "La".

I feel you.

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 7:06AM

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Wow never thought I'd see a doujin with pepperoni, she's one of my favorite side characters. Wish it could've showcased more of her loveable aloofness and loyalty, but a direct pepperoni is good too.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Lol, just the other day I finished re-watching GuP, and one of the thoughts I had was how I wish there was more Anzio stuff, Anchovy is one of my favourite characters. And now this doujin. Great timing, lmao.

Mayjaplaya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQsA_aevdSg Perfect theme for making pasta, topped only by the polka thing of the Finnish school.

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 9:28AM

joined Sep 28, 2015

Anchovies and pepperonis are the best pizza toppings.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Hmm mamma mia

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

Mayjaplaya
I realized from your comment that you are indeed right. I had forgotten that she is called "Nee-san" by Pepperoni. We'll get it corrected right away. Thank you for spotting that out.

Update: Corrections are now out.

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 2:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.