Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Now all I have to worry about is the shit ton of summer work I'm gonna get....oh god ahahah

Oh god same here, got a summer book to read as well as a packet that goes along with it.

I wanna read Yuri manga ;(

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 6:25PM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

Extremely hot here too lately. But I actually kinda like it. Finally feels like a real summer again (even though it just started) ^^

ooow I see, well yeh true! at least It's finally beginning to feel like it, we should be thankful QwQ ! any plans? :D

Nah, I don't really wanna lose you guys! ;) I'm just having a little fun weirding people out with my sophisticated humor (^∇^)

You'll never loose meh! ;w;....only this whole time I've been missing ahahah XD ! ...but I did miss ya guys so glad to be back-ish :,D though I might be dragged of to the hell known as uni auditions soon

You? The creepy kid...?
I find it really hard to believe that! (õ_ó)
What did you do...? Did you hide dead animals in your pockets...? ;)

weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll....where to even start with this XD It's just I would do this thing, whenever a police car would drive by I would try to pretend I'm stressed out like I did something bad, my friends where like "the ffuuuuu". I also talked about my favourite murders a lot....lol, I've learned to control that ahaha. And people also thought I have no sympathy ahaha. I also joked about brining weapons to school....and on a school trip to france I tried to steal a knife from a restrant cafe...cuz it was this cool sharp looking one.....but I'm a good Neko I won't kill no one! XD I was just trying to seek attention and freak people out, which was a success, cuz acting I guess ;)

Fuck! … that's really horrible. I saw it on the news and had to think about you immediately.
All of those poor people... And I live in a similar building. But it's just 15 stories high, not 20... still a real nightmare to imagine something like that actually happening...

Ow damn, Check your refrigerator and stuff O-O. Also I hope your walls aren't made of plastic, but yeh, we drove by it a couple times, it's freaky, we donated some food there too ( since people literally lost everything in that fire)

… yeah... it's one attack after another lately. I don't even know what to say anymore. It's just a really rough time. But please, watch out and try to stay safe!!! We still need you!!! (@_@)

Yeh I'm gonna make sure I stay safe :O But I hope I can still enjoy nights out with my friends without bing scared of getting attacked ahah, we gotta live optimistically :D Though when my friend went to a big concert at the O2 she did say it felt a bit unnerving, though the security is very high now like everywhere, so it should be safe.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Oh god same here, got a summer book to read as well as a packet that goes along with it.

fuuuuck dude, sounds like a hasel ;-; we've already been told we have to read all these plays for drama, it aint fun ;A;

I wanna read Yuri manga ;(

I need to catch up toooooo, so much stuff I haven't read and want to read, but at least I have been watching some Netflix show now that I;ve given in my 20 page portfolio aaajajajaj....

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Talking about Hunter x Hunter, who is your favorite character in the series?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Just watched 'Power Rangers movie Honest Trailer'

Never knew that one of the ranger chick was lesbian and first gay live action superhero on top of that..

MIND BLOWN

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

the bae is aliiiiiiiiiiiivvvvveeeee wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

I forgot how much I love Kids in the Hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqNT-I6B1M4

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy Anniversary, D. Cafe!!! ^_^

...time goes by so fast ... it's been a year already ^^

So I just want to thank everyone for being who they are; for taking the time to post on the forum; and for making it eventually the nice and peaceful place it is!

And thank you, Anon, for providing that opportunity!

<3 meow

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I just got back from Iceland it was different...

joined Jun 11, 2016

This video destroyed my side's

Also Happy Anniversary Dynasty Cafe!

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

American Gods is so good

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I didn't heard from that Muslim girl who was going to confront her parents.

Hope she is alright :(

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

She is probably dead (I'm serious)

joined Jun 11, 2016

That's a real shitty thing to say.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 12:28PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SF posted:

Not really if you know anything about Muslims and how they treat their religion. You can get killed for being gay or trying to reject Islam.

I guess "happier" version would be she got beat into submission and as a punishment can't use internet, that gives such "wrong" ideas.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 11:35AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Not really if you know anything about Muslims and how they treat their religion. You can get killed for being gay or trying to reject Islam.

It's more of the fact that a person who's in need of help reaches out to a community where she feels safe and asks for support. Then you come and say that we should give up on her because she's probably dead. It's just a flat out shit thing to say.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SF posted:

It's more of the fact that a person who's in need of help reaches out to a community where she feels safe and asks for support. Then you come and say that we should give up on her because she's probably dead. It's just a flat out shit thing to say.

Em, I never said that? I only replied to Rohan question based on the fact she still didn't wrote here yet, that things most likely didn't go well. I'm more than eager to support her, but it's kinda hard, when person in question is not writing here.

joined Jun 11, 2016

SF posted:

Em, I never said that? I only replied to Rohan question based on the fact she still didn't wrote here yet, that things most likely didn't go well. I'm more than eager to support her, but it's kinda hard, when person in question is not writing here.

Just because she still hasn't responded yet doesn't mean that things went badly, I think means that she's currently sorting things out with her parents, saying that she's probably dead is really cynical and it means that you gave up on her.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SF posted:

Just because she still hasn't responded yet doesn't mean that things went badly

Well since it is clash between atheism, homosexuality and Islam, it's a likely outcome.

, I think means that she's currently sorting things out with her parents,

I hope that is the case, because alternative is inhuman.

saying that she's probably dead is really cynical and it means that you gave up on her.

Maybe for you. For me all it means is that she might got killed. Also I don't get where the cynicism came from, since Muslims killing gays and people who reject Islam is a thing that happens, so I'm just looking at it objectively. She did mention her parents are teachers of religion. But even if not worse case scenario, I still think her not writing anything here yet, means the situation doesn't look good.

I wrote, that I'm serious, because I was afraid someone might think I wrote it as a joke. The sole fact that because of some religion, I could wrote something like that in the first place as possible outcome is already plenty disturbing.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Just because she still hasn't responded yet doesn't mean that things went badly

Well since it is clash between atheism, homosexuality and Islam, it's a likely outcome

I know that it's an outcome but it's better to not assume the worst of the situation.

saying that she's probably dead is really cynical and it means that you gave up on her.

Maybe for you. For me all it means is that she might got killed. Also I don't get where the cynicism came from, since Muslims killing gays and people who reject Islam is a thing that happens, so I'm just looking at it objectively. She did mention her parents are teachers of religion. But even if not worse case scenario, I still think her not writing anything here yet, means the situation doesn't look good.

If you think things went badly then say "I think things might've went badly", don't just come out and say that she's dead. At least have a little hope.

I wrote, that I'm serious, because I was afraid someone might think I wrote it as a joke. The sole fact that because of some religion, I could wrote something like that in the first place as possible outcome is already plenty disturbing.

Well I am kinda happy that you didn't make it into a joke, because if so then it would be 10x worse.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 12:27PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SF posted:

don't just come out and say that she's dead.

Thanks to what I heard about Muslims, that is sadly the first thing that comes to mind.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

SF posted:

I guess "happier" version would be she got beat into submission and as a punishment can't use internet, that gives such "wrong" ideas.

I do have a Muslim friend and Nevri is quite right. Muslim do take their religion and beliefs rather seriously.

If she lives in Muslim countries like Pakistan or Afghanistan, she is 95% like to be killed by her parents cuz of government with similar beliefs

I hope she got the happier version which is still quite fucked up.

Sighs, humanity is a fucked up thing.

Please be alive Fasha/Farsha :(

Now I'm depressed and sad :'(

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 1:27PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

"In Afghanistan, Brunei, Gaza Strip (State of Palestine), Iran, Iraq, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, homosexual activity carries the death penalty"

Now I'm really scared for her :'((

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 1:33PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

It says "Homosexual Activity" carries death penalty. So if she haven't done anything of the sort then she is still safe. I think this the updated list:

"In 2016, the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA) released its most recent State Sponsored Homophobia Report. The report found that thirteen countries (or parts of them) impose the death penalty for “Same-sex sexual acts”. These countries comprise 6% of the countries in the United Nations. Of these thirteen countries, four are in Africa: Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia, and Mauritania. Nine are in Asia: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Iraq, and Daesh (ISIS/ISIL) territories."

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 2:44PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Autumn posted:

It says "Homosexual Activity" carries death penalty. So if she haven't done anything of the sort then she is still safe.

Well she said she is coming out both as gay and atheist, so even if she didn't do any "gay" activities, the atheism part is still a pretty huge blow ;/

To reply you must either login or sign up.