Forum › Let's Die Together! discussion

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

This almost feels like a joke compared to the other stories they have written. Seems more like a schtick at this point, especially with the ridiculous clash of art style.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I haven't read their other works or the main series. I'll do now.
I found this pretty cute, a bit weird, but cute and silly.
My friend strangled me with anger power before and it was painful (no, she wasn't angry at me. Just leashing out.I thought she was joking, but heck, nope). At least they were kind to each other...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The commenters in here are a bunch of sissies, yes the title will get your imagination going but the actual content is utterly innocent

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I didn't read it, and I'm not planning to, so I can't really say for sure whether they're appropriate, but with words like "cry for help" and "what the hell" and "terrible" thrown around in the comments above me, it sounds like the story needs some sort of tag besides "School girl" and "Yuri."

Those were exageratted comments. There wasn't much in this doujin beside "I'm afraid one of us will die someday". They just love each other so much that they don't want to think about the other disappearing, what is pretty normal.
The strangling part was weird, but the character herself said it so, and it wasn't really violent, so whatever.
Pretty much just cute yuri as always.

Fair enough. It still seems that there could be a tag for low-level weird stuff, since the initial reactions here did all seem to be a little concerned about it, but I guess the discussion here does an alright job of warning those who wouldn't be interested away.

id say it doesnt really do a good job, if i read this first i would think the story would be about someone who had given up on life, while in actuality its nothing like that. and i dont think there should be any such tags since the story is dealing with a rather natural subject

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

The commenters in here are a bunch of sissies, yes the title will get your imagination going but the actual content is utterly innocent

The people of dynasty act like this all the time :P

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The people of dynasty act like this all the time :P

thats sad

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

thats hilarious

Fixed that for ya ;P

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Cute, yet the title seemed rather funky for a second there.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

I'm sure after re-reding "Let's Die Together" where exactly a cause was to have them start choking one another. I mean...why?

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

phew

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Author's afterward:

"Thank you for obtaining this book. I don't know how it'd turn out handling one of these heavy matters, but I think everyone has thought about the scariness of death, outer space, and other things. There aren't that many books that talk about the scariness of death, so I wrote this despite understanding that it might feel a little imprudent. Sometimes when I get in the futon and can't sleep, my mind ends up wandering onto the topic and get scared. But, despite feeling 'scared, scared' one moment, the next moment I'd think of yuri and baseball. Living is a mysterious thing isn't it. I'd be happy if you, by reading this, might feel the same way about that."

That's the first half, the second half is just talking past and future works.

I feel that..

To reply you must either login or sign up.