Forum › Mondlicht -tsuki no tsubasa- discussion

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

wow
a thread for this. But anyway, I remember following this series abt 6 years ago. Suddenly It hit me again and then I came to here searching all over, seeing that the series was picked up after Horobi no michi (hiatus?) and then saw the last chapter was updated in July >_<. Well, thank you Simple-scans though! I definitely put this on my read list now.

still, anyone follow this series ? Ó.Ó I think it is quite interesting....
with this I hope all projects of HnM will be completed soon X"D

gayfordiannaagron
Untitled
joined Jan 30, 2014

I went into this not expecting too much but wow it seriously blew me away and I finished it in one sitting. Honestly one of my favorites

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 5, 2013

Fun Fact: "Mondlicht" means moonlight in German ^^

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

how is possible to end every damned chapter with a cliffhanger ?

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

how is possible to end every damned chapter with a cliffhanger ?

They seemed to have mastered it >.>

Though, can't complain. It makes me want to read more.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Where is yuri? o.O I see no yuri :(

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Where is yuri? o.O I see no yuri :(

I'm pretty sure it died with F-05 and the Pirates. Now we've just got Marie going on and on about what's-his-name.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Completed, sorry for the late upload...I feel like this should have a het tag as well, but have only really skimmed for uploading purposes, so maybe not (a more dedicated reader is free to suggest it).

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

This manga gets me lost sometimes. it's been a while since I've read this manga. I remember I reread it last year because of an update, but I don't feel like rereading it again.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat............. noooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... I at least wanted to see them together in the end, like 6 inches from each other at least xD awwwww, DX well no matter (it does) 'twas a good read, need more vampire stories in the yuri world... :v

Smug%20espernyan%20-%20smollified
joined May 16, 2017

Honestly, after all that, I wouldn't be shocked if Marie really did come back.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

My God. This one was really bad. One of the worst I ever had the displeasure of reading.

8c422774-953b-4010-8ddc-19ec8aa236ac
joined Sep 10, 2021

Yeaaaaah... there were some odd storytelling choices with this one, breaking its own internal mythology rules several times, throwing out anti-climax conclusions all over the place, enough handwaving to give yourself an RSI, and most unforgivably, the manga itself is tagged for Yuri as a whole, when it's only really applicable for a couple of chapters in the middle with the pirate ladies show up.

The tags should really be amended on this one, so people know before getting into it that the gay has been quarantined to only those few chapters, and comprises the "gay villains who die" archetype. Classy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.