Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Please correct me if I'm wrong later on
In translation, Seju said this "She probably experienced hate and getting hate so much less than me that it wouldnt be able to compared"

While I understand it like this "Perhaps a heart full of hatred and hate like mine couldnt be used to compare to a nice person like this"

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 1:33AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Plenty of people out there like that lol.

I haven't met all billions of people so yeah..Lol but she's still unrealistic to me tbh

Well our reality is based on our experiences so i'll grant you that : )

Have you ever met any of them?

Yes i have met some. I've never met people in relationships like Sumin and Seju before but i wouldn't be so bold as to say they're unrealistic and that there aren't people in similar relationships to them.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Plenty of people out there like that lol.

I haven't met all billions of people so yeah..Lol but she's still unrealistic to me tbh

Yes i have met some. I've never met people in relationships like Sumin and Seju before but i wouldn't be so bold as to say they're unrealistic and that there aren't people in similar relationships to them.

That's not plenty then, lol.
Sorry, bad jokes, I know, lol.

Well, if its just forgiving cheating, sure there are people could do that but unconditionally trusting after a cheating to the point of agreeing to let your gf living with that ex she has cheated with without working on that trust yet, are you sure you already met that kind of people?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Yes i have met some.

You said as if you had met "plenty" of them already.

I've never met people in relationships like Sumin and Seju before but i wouldn't be so bold as to say they're unrealistic and that there aren't people in similar relationships to them.

Then let's not say that "our reality is based on our experiences".

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 3:29AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I'm not going to argue with either of you lol. Nothing i say will change what you perceive. If you want to believe that out of 7.347 billion people on earth that there aren't people like that then that's up to you.

joined May 18, 2017

it's okay really.. about ch 52 and ch 2.. look at this:
http://imgur.com/a/Tz9vC
this is Sumin in ch52 remembering something in ch2.. notice her face and the period the added in the panel.

in ch81 and ch3, open them both.. look at them and here are her moments remembering:
http://imgur.com/a/8GVl3

Nora, I see it now..

Now I'm confused again haha damn it - why won't you let my hopes die.

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 4:50AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm not going to argue with either of you lol. Nothing i say will change what you perceive. If you want to believe that out of 7.347 billion people on earth that there aren't people like that then that's up to you.

I do know about the world population since I live on Earth. I do know that people react differently to situations. It's just that there were many times already that I was curious about your experiences since the way you stated things out sounded as if you had experienced them for real.

2017-06-29%2003.19.20
joined Nov 8, 2016

I find it so weird that Sumin forgot about Seju's B-day. How long they have been knowing each other? For like 17 years. And after all these years she just simply forgot.
And her lame excuse: "it's just that it already passed by the time I realized it...you shouldn't celebrate birthday if it already has passed"
...birthday isn't about parties, cakes, blowing out candles etc. It's about attention and for Seju a simple happy B-day greeting from Sumin would have been more than enough.
The way she treats both Seju and Sungji is so outrageous

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I find it so weird that Sumin forgot about Seju's B-day. How long they have been knowing each other? For like 17 years. And after all these years she just simply forgot.

I did forget about my own birthday a few times too. I have been knowing myself since birth. :'D

2017-06-29%2003.19.20
joined Nov 8, 2016

I did forget about my own birthday a few times too. I have been knowing myself since birth. :'D

You're definitely not gonna forget about birthday of the one you love

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

You're definitely not gonna forget about birthday of the one you love

I actually did..Since a lot of stuff is going on that time, plus really busy with work..I remembered it the day after like "wtf..How could i forget that" and yes, i made lame excuses too..We're dating for three years back then..And we're going 7 years now..Just saying..

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 7:02AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

First of all, I'm surprised that this intuition passed by without much resistance, did I gain credibility or people gave up on me being delusional XD?

roamsl

I was about to tell you how i think about sumin's weird or rather surprised/shocked facial expressions on several occasions, then i saw this and i think i'm convinced that whenever she has thse expressions, she remembers something of her and seju.

I always thought that you knew.. you even hinted that if I'm not wrong.

And I always wonder why the close One eye shot of sumin. As if behind that look, it's saying something...or not. XD

I connected this with Sumin's facial expression in ch2 as she was waiting for Seju to pick her up.. we already knew she had a flashback dream, but later they gave us this look of her at the end of the chapter.
in ch36 there was another clearer example as they show us explicitly what was she remembering right ahead.
http://imgur.com/a/wXYfJ

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 7:40AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

In translation, Seju said this "She probably experienced hate and getting hate so much less than me that it wouldnt be able to compared"

please remind me of that later on 18th of June, I will list the official version of the sentences if there was any difference.

LurKings

Nora, I see it now..
Now I'm confused again haha damn it - why won't you let my hopes die.

sorry, what are you confused about exactly ? ;)

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 7:05AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

True Evil

First: well, Sumin forgot where she put the scarf just yesterday in manhwa's time XD.. she can be pretty much forgetful.

Second: I don't believe that Sumin celebrated any of Seju's birthdays during the last 10 years, giving their state of relationship. (I noticed that Seju gets her cars in her birthday but that's about it.. as she tells Sungji in ch24.

Third: she actually remembered in ch78 in here http://imgur.com/a/fQRTK
maybe she was just conflicted on what to do about it.

2017-06-29%2003.19.20
joined Nov 8, 2016

Third: she actually remembered in ch78 in here http://imgur.com/a/fQRTK
maybe she was just conflicted on what to do about it.

Maybe you're right

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

please remind me of that later on 18th of June, I will list the official version of the sentences if there was any difference.

Well, I believe there would be alot of that in this chap :).

I still wonder about the pretending sentence. The most annoying thing in Korean is they dont use pronouns which is confusing as hell

This sentence, Sungji again said without any subjects, literally just "Please pretend not to win", who wins what, I absolutely have no idea, this sentence seems so random in the middle of a conversation, worse thing ever that it doesnt have pronouns >.<

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 8:45AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

I believe that by the time the new chapter comes out, the lack of pronouns won't be as confusing XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nah, I would really change if you gave me one solid example :). I dont omit the possibility of this, but you gotta give one to make it more believeable. And well, you said so yourself, this is out of your own experience, and the way you said it, I really thought its really normal for you, you use "plenty".

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

I believe that by the time the new chapter comes out, the lack of pronouns won't be as confusing XD

You're very excited after guessing it right a few things, arent you? XDDDDD. Gaining alot of confidence now xD but I still dont believe your guess on the ending xDDDD. I'm also quite confident with my choice xD.

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

You're very excited after guessing it right a few things, arent you? XDDDDD. Gaining alot of confidence now xD but I still dont believe your guess on the ending xDDDD. I'm also quite confident with my choice xD.

sorry, I should tone it down with the ego boost I had XD. Let's see, we have maximum 19 days left XD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Just read a few pages back about Dawoonx Sungji ending.

Guys first of all Gaji has said that there will be a lawyerxDawoon ending lol.
And even if this wasn't true, a Dawoon x Sungji would be really out of place for an ending. Dawoon was a girl that was more of a filler of a character rather than an important one.
Having developed Sungji and Sumin so much, only for Sungji to go back to an insignificant character would be really weird.

The way I see it when sungji said to Seju that it must be hard to love someone you can't have, it was about seeing the situation from Seju's pov and empathizing with her. Not that she started realizing that she is not that much in love with Sumin.
Maybe that's also one of the reasons why she is able to tolerate Sumin interacting with Seju, after getting cheated on. Because she understands how complicated their situation is.

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 10:30AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

MacySan

I just want to clear this thing out, I already stated that how Sungji and Dawoon feel toward each other doesn't necessarily mean they will end up together, at least not now. If anything, it added a new perspective to Sungji's.

Dawoon was a girl that was more of a filler of a character rather than an important one

if you think this is true, let me point out that Sungji was always thinking about Dawoon, and Dawoon has from the beginning left an effect on Sungji, in a matter of fact, Sumin resembled Dawoon in Sungji's mind at some extent.. you may not agree with me about this intuition but it's clearly made and shown in ch62 (notice this very clear comparison that she made), this is regardless of the fact that Dawoon and Sumin are indeed different. Dawoon didn't need to appear much, but her words and her memories in Sungji's mind from the very beginning are what mattered and what made us reach her current resolve.

Having developed Sungji and Sumin so much, only for Sungji to go back to an insignificant character would be really weird.

Sungji never been an insignificant character, by the way, Sumin and Sungji dated for 4 months and a week.. look at the effect she made in the whole story.

I've been reading this Manhwa in depth now, I never felt that there was any filler in it. In fact, the story itself is bigger than what we get now... bigger than the love triangle.. look at Baeks for example, they deserve a whole Manhwa.. do you really think they needed a filler ?

joined Feb 4, 2017

at this moment, Sungji saw Sumin running toward the Cafe, the expression illustrated by Gaji is truly artistic.

2017-06-29%2003.19.20
joined Nov 8, 2016

Guys first of all Gaji has said that there will be a lawyerxDawoon ending lol.

Another thing people say one of the spin-off chapters will be about Sumin and Sungji's life (smth like future life). If they aren't  gonna end up together then what kind of future life they will possibly have? Like staying friends?
Otherwise it was mistranslated and they meant all three characters but not specifically those two.
Other than that I agree with what MacySan said.

Tumblr_nq3mtqwqgy1tl7ewno1_250
joined May 24, 2017

Imo, Seju moving on from Sumin or vice versa would seem pretty weird to me- like it would seem out of place for the both of them to just move on out of nowhere. Seju has been loving Sumin for so long. If she moves on / be friends with Sumin / be with someone else- it would seem strange and out of place, well to me at least. If that does happen then I would be fine with it as well but I will be pretty shocked. I can't see Seju and Sumin moving on from each other but I also can't see Sumin breaking things off with Sungji neither.

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 3:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.