Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

trying hard not to brag about my over-analysis being right XD.

HeHeHe your ego is growing bigger & bigger by the day my smart Little Scorpio <3

The birthday came back, Sungji is slowly withdrawing & the ending is looking clear now; Seju & Sumin will end up having only each other & forced to work on their problems , as Sungji walks away gracefully.

joined May 18, 2017

Nora

Remind me what Dawoon said and how it mattered? I'm too curious haha

joined Mar 21, 2017

no it's okay, I brought up Seju's birthday and said that Sumin picked up on something way in ch78 breakfast.. I calculated the time line even.. and I said clearly that Sungji WILL remember what Dawoon told her and compare it to what Seju asked her in the lunch of ch79.
I also said that Sungji will be the one walking away.. but yeah, the panel doesn't seem too clear now.

if you still need the pages, hang on.. I'm fast at researching XDDD

No that's ok. : ) if you weren't getting some of your analyses right i'd be disappointed with the amount of time you put into this story lol. The only one we still have to wait to see is true is Sungji walking away, it's the only thing you said just now that I'm not convinced about.

But it could possibly go that way.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 6:36PM

joined May 18, 2017

trying hard not to brag about my over-analysis being right XD.

HeHeHe your ego is growing bigger & bigger by the day my smart Little Scorpio <3

The birthday came back, Sungji is slowly withdrawing & the ending is looking clear now; Seju & Sumin will end up having only each other & forced to work on their problems , as Sungji walks away gracefully.

How can you make such statements! You and Nora seem to see something I don't. As much as I like Seju I don't see her as end girl.

Someone enlighten me!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I don't know if Sungji is kind or weird. Being this nice to the person who is loving your lover is unrealistic imo.

joined Mar 21, 2017

How can you make such statements! You and Nora seem to see something I don't. As much as I like Seju I don't see her as end girl.

Someone enlighten me!

The sentence about pretending has them convinced that Sungji is backing away.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

LurKings

Remind me what Dawoon said and how it mattered? I'm too curious haha

two things, the most related one now is in ch64,
Dawoon: People are born to be in pain when they see someone they like but can't be with that person. (Sungji quoted this line in this chapter)

what's even more important, please look at ch79, lunch of Sungji and Seju.. I use the original translation,
Seju asked Sungji: "I feel at ease when we're together, all my worries disappear when I see her, have you ever felt this way before?"
Sungji: ...

so you think Sungji didn't know the answer or didn't think about it ?
look again at ch62. phone call of Sungji and Dawoon, again official translation of Sungji's thought bubble: " this is nice, I feel safe and cofmortable just hearing her talk like that "

back then Sungji was confused.. not anymore it seems.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 7:22PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Sia ue

I don't know if Sungji is kind or weird. Being this nice to the person who is loving your lover is unrealistic imo.

because Sungji realised something.. Foxy Lady and I were discussing this earlier.. but it needs more explanation of Sungji's resolve to confirm it once and for all. I even called it a risky argument back then.
click here

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 8:32PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

LurKings

I explained the sentence that seemed confusing by putting the situation in order:

The Situation is as follows

1. Sungji seemed to have called Sumin (and told her that she found Seju, and that they are sitting in X cafe) <- you will understand how I knew.

2. Sungji then sat down and had the convo with Seju

3. Sungji told Seju that she knew how Sumin cares about her by how worried she sounded (Seju didn't get it at first)

4. Seju realised as she sees Sumin by the glass window that Sungji told Sumin where they were (now Seju get's what Sungji meant by Sumin sounding worried)

5. Seju said: you Snitch ! (you told Sumin where we are!)

6. Sungji excuse: since we can't leave it like that for too long.. the cake I mean

now the comment about Sungji losing for Seju is something else, not related to the cake.

reread the panels and you will be less confused.

joined Mar 5, 2017

nora89

The scene was clear to me and made sense that way .. but I don't know if there is something I missed.

Hmm.. It makes sense to me now that you pointed dawoon's words, and other things from the previous chaps, how you made the connections. It's a really good assessment, and if TG is really going for the unpredictable.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 6:56PM

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

Well not sure about Sungji being more mature. I'd call her more emotionally stable. Because her life was way easier than Sumin and Seju's.
It's way easier to fall into emotional traps when you are really burdened by all these situations

I Agree MacySan . She seems to be the most stable emotionally. Sumin and Seju's had a challenging life & depended on each other emotionally. They can't live without each other but don't want to work on "being together". Sungji is the only one who can see that, and started to realize that its not her place. & that she's not in love with Sumin, the way that she thought.
Dawoon is the only one that understand Sungji & can be as gentle & nurturing as her.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 7:00PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

The scene was clear to me and made sense that way .. but I don't know if there is something I missed.

Hmm.. It makes sense to me now that you pointed dawoon's words, and other things from the previous chaps, how you made the connections. It's a really good assessment, and if TG is really going for the unpredictable.

here is the thing.. I still think that Sungji has to sit down with Sumin and explain.. there is another surprise coming by.
by the way, Seju commented about the scarf to Sungji indirectly, but held back.. hehehe such a playful girl.
Seju: so you really like homemade things! (she meant the scarf)
Sungji: huh?
Seju: nothing !

joined Feb 4, 2017

Amy_85

we can put it on a diet or liposuction in worst cases babe XD

joined Mar 21, 2017

by the way, Seju commented about the scarf to Sungji indirectly, but held back.. hehehe such a playful girl.
Seju: so you really like homemade things! (she meant the scarf)
Sungji: huh?
Seju: nothing !

You could argue that that is where Seju realises that Sumin is actually trying with Sungji ; )

joined Mar 21, 2017

In all honesty I'd actually prefer Sungji to end up with Daewoon.

joined Feb 4, 2017

You could argue that that is where Seju realises that Sumin is actually trying with Sungji ; )

I never denied it.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I never denied it.

I know, was just high-jacking your comment lol.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 7:16PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I never denied it.

oh, hahahah.. I felt defensive for a moment.. sorry XD

joined Mar 21, 2017

I never denied it.

oh, hahahah.. I felt defensive for a moment.. sorry XD

I'm kind of rooting for you and your partners SungjixDaewoon theory now so have no desire to argue with either of you now (Not that i really did much anyway).

joined Feb 4, 2017

I'm kind of rooting for you and your partners SungjixDaewoon theory now so have no desire to argue with either of you now (Not that i really did much anyway).

I just want to add on this, even I am convinced with the theory, it does not mean that Sungji will date Dawoon once more.. it suffices for me to know that Sungji admits that she wanted to find a Dawoon in Sumin.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Lol she's been the most unrealistic character since the start.

I'm amaze that she could forgive all Sumin's mistakes.Like the cheating part and cutting the sex part all because of your ex. Which is really unbelievable.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I just want to add on this, even I am convinced with the theory, it does not mean that Sungji will date Dawoon once more.. it suffices for me to know that Sungji admits that she wanted to find a Dawoon in Sumin.

Like i said I'm kind of rooting for it. As much as i prefer them, i think the probability is low. I'm still leaning towards SuminxSungji but won't be surprised if it ended up being SuminxSeju.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 7:44PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I'm amaze that she could forgive all Sumin's mistakes.Like the cheating part and cutting the sex part all because of your ex. Which is really unbelievable.

Plenty of people out there like that lol.

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

Amy_85

we can put it on a diet or liposuction in worst cases babe XD

Nora85 I like it the way it is love <3

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Plenty of people out there like that lol.

I haven't met all billions of people so yeah..Lol but she's still unrealistic to me tbh

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 8:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.