Forum › Anime season

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

when pan and bra grow up they obviosly will become MOE SSJ.
everything changed when moe attack rip dragon ball.

Cavendish family is yuri family!!!! magic babies!!

last edited at May 22, 2017 8:47AM

joined Jan 8, 2016

But... But.... Yuri ded... ;_;

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

A bit unrelated but anyone have the sale number for Euphonium S2 comparing to S1?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Since when did Dragon ball have yuri? >.>

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

koneko posted:

koneko posted:

dbs preview fffkkk noooo!!! not skinny muscleless female ssj!! warrior must have musle!!!
it will look ridiculous as hell and can't be taken seriously!!!!
moe ssj ?!! fkkk noooo!!!!
dbs fanbase is buff fanbase!!!

i ship those two female ssj, yuri saiyans!!!

But the super saiyan transformation doesn't have anything to do with muscles (the rage is the trigger), remember what Vegueta said about Trunks from the future fighting Cell? or himself too, they lost agility with the old hulk super saiyan... And then we have little Trunks and Goten, and the other saiyan from the previous tournament who didn't know about transformations... all of them ssj kids... So, the fact that a girl didn't get STRONK is not for forced moe, is just how it is.

absolute nonsense, ssj require more than just rage, ssj required adequate level of martial arts and ki mastery expertise, which meant tons of physical training which naturally lead to muscle and required constant training to maintained it.
even kid trunks and gohan are buff.

Then how you explain this?

He had the ki, training and no visible muscles and Vegueta had to come and make him mad so he could turn into super blonde, and that didn't give him more muscles... I think (you can correct me if I'm wrong this time) that the super saiyan is more like a refined manifestation of ki and not the ultimate result of training, that's why even kids can use it if they know the trick.
So the "moe" girl in super saiyan is not really forced... Maybe back in Z it was a bit different but in Super this is the norm.

Now let's see the Wiki

In legend, a Super Saiyan is a warrior pure of heart and awakened by fury

So far I'm right, now... Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan blue ARE the result of intense training, because is what you achieve once you already know how to super blonde.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That deer is female

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

That deer is female

Non canon :P

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That deer is female

Non canon :P

That's not enough to stop my ship

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I marathoned Tales of Zestiria, not gonna lie... The yuri teasing at the very end was the deciding factor, I had it on hold for sooo long before that it was pretty much dropped without giving the chance, but what I saw was very beautiful, if you watch it with the episode 00 and the first season in bluray you'll find a very entertaining tale full of magic and amazing animation.
The problems would be that if you're watching only because of the yuri, you'll be disappointed because there isn't even romance to begin with, not het or yuri ... Maybe yaoi and that's only for the very ending, and lastly there's A LOT of unanswered questions, pretty much telling you "play the game" if you want to know more.

last edited at May 22, 2017 7:56PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Who's ready for more anime where there's actually nothing happening?! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-22/atto-non-non-biyori-manga-gets-new-anime-project/.116452 I AM! Luv it lol

joined Dec 16, 2013

koneko posted:

koneko posted:

dbs preview fffkkk noooo!!! not skinny muscleless female ssj!! warrior must have musle!!!
it will look ridiculous as hell and can't be taken seriously!!!!
moe ssj ?!! fkkk noooo!!!!
dbs fanbase is buff fanbase!!!

i ship those two female ssj, yuri saiyans!!!

But the super saiyan transformation doesn't have anything to do with muscles (the rage is the trigger), remember what Vegueta said about Trunks from the future fighting Cell? or himself too, they lost agility with the old hulk super saiyan... And then we have little Trunks and Goten, and the other saiyan from the previous tournament who didn't know about transformations... all of them ssj kids... So, the fact that a girl didn't get STRONK is not for forced moe, is just how it is.

absolute nonsense, ssj require more than just rage, ssj required adequate level of martial arts and ki mastery expertise, which meant tons of physical training which naturally lead to muscle and required constant training to maintained it.
even kid trunks and gohan are buff.

Then how you explain this?

He had the ki, training and no visible muscles and Vegueta had to come and make him mad so he could turn into super blonde, and that didn't give him more muscles... I think (you can correct me if I'm wrong this time) that the super saiyan is more like a refined manifestation of ki and not the ultimate result of training, that's why even kids can use it if they know the trick.
So the "moe" girl in super saiyan is not really forced... Maybe back in Z it was a bit different but in Super this is the norm.

Now let's see the Wiki

In legend, a Super Saiyan is a warrior pure of heart and awakened by fury

So far I'm right, now... Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan blue ARE the result of intense training, because is what you achieve once you already know how to super blonde.

so does this changed the fact dragon ball will inevitably become a moetard show?
is this a good thing?
i'm never fine with cabba to begin with.
all this time to become ssj only required rage yet only cabba ever bscome ssj
this also meant all saiyans in universe 6 can become ssj simply just induce rage and you get army of ssj. all this time nobody has their beloved killed in front of them all this time nobody get ntred. cabba and caulifla would make more sense if they make universe 6 saiyans naturally biological moeblobs but no, caulifla brother is a huge buff guy.
all this time powerup always result in increase muscle mass......
dragon ball super make no sense.
just turned goku and the gang into bishounen ssj already!!who need muscle anymore.......
bishounen and moeblobs ssj yay!!!
retcon retcon tons of garbage retcon.

next what lolis ssj? oh wait that will happen.
yay lolis ssj is coming!!!

prediction> kale got crush on caulifla and got really pissed when cabba and caulifa flirt and turn into lssj.

last edited at May 23, 2017 11:34AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

little witch academy ep20
Diana family zero men presence except for servants not even in flashback +experts in medical magic = yuri family!!!! magic babies!!

last edited at May 23, 2017 11:28AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Who's ready for more anime where there's actually nothing happening?! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-22/atto-non-non-biyori-manga-gets-new-anime-project/.116452 I AM! Luv it lol

yay more hotaru and renge!

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

RENGE OUR LORD & SAVIOUR IS BACK. I can't wait to see more of Renge & Candy Store's moments ; A ;

joined Jan 8, 2016

Flatty-san died for our sins you monster

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

koneko posted:

next what lolis ssj? oh wait that will happen.
yay lolis ssj is coming!!!

prediction> kale got crush on caulifla and got really pissed when cabba and caulifa flirt and turn into lssj.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, I'm just saiyan see what I did there? comedy gold is not against the rules (that to begin with were very fragile), I can predict that the Pan 2.0 is going to be youngest super ssj in history, it doesn't make sense that the rage is the trigger but now we have to take it as canon and deal with it, Toriyama is not like Togashi, the rules of his powers aren't absolute so as long as it sells, he will bend or change them.

But hey, maybe is just the genes of Goku and Vegueta that makes it so easy and Cabba was chosen by a God to represent the Universe, and the girls aren't just random fighters, they were selected too so is not like every saiyan can become a ssj, only the most talented and their offspring... That's my theory.

last edited at May 23, 2017 3:57PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

i give up.

nah pan 2.0 most likely will has ultimate rather than ssj.
the next step of retcon probably will abandon ssj system and replace it with individual unique form.

TSF popo is canon!
kale x caulifla!!
yuri saiyanjin!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Personally all i want is to hear Uranai Baba singing again

last edited at May 23, 2017 10:11PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

something just don't feel right with oppai loli in mainstream anime....
be more modest with the oppai....
weird.....

finally yuri couple in Granblue???
http://imgur.com/a/u2DK8
https://imgur.com/1WAIKUG

last edited at May 25, 2017 2:02AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Looks like there will be a yuri couple in Re Creators too but there's chance of deathflag so~ No, thank you!

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Can you spoiler tag who? I got no interest in the show but I play the game.

joined Dec 16, 2013

sakura quest so far....
japanese government propaganda to encourage otaku to stay in countryside and meet hot girl and have tons of kids.....
there's also one propaganda to have ton of kids in kobayashi maid which is freaking ironic!!

last edited at May 24, 2017 4:17PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What the hell Yang Wenli! Why!?
Jesus!

joined Jan 21, 2015

Help, the girls on Sakura Quest are so shippable TT__TT
I'm going to get my heart torn to pieces but damn this show is good.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Can you spoiler tag who? I got no interest in the show but I play the game.

Mary and Karva
Don't know why I spoiled that, but okay.
On the there side, anime producer confirmed that Djeeta will appear on the anime. It'll probably be just a stupid random cameo to show us how great she could be instead of boring Gran.

Who knows, though. They could bring her and Vira at the same time, since it's a popular ship.

To reply you must either login or sign up.