Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

roamsl & yoonie0104

Well, they said it is not over till it's over, right ?

They also said Seju doesn't need to be with Sumin to be happy ;) But gotta say I admire you.

Thank you .. thank you! XD
(For some reason tho, I hate Sumin's habit of answering the phone during intimate times.. no matter who the hell she sleeps with.. her face has survived so many potential slaps)

Or... that shows lack of interest? Maybe there's hope. Why would anyone do that right?

I'd believe that if she didn't get that frustrated face :P

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

Ohhh, you make me feel shameful, hahaha, I also love the girl but all I have been thinking is how she's gonna be all alone till the end. I didnt even think of supporting her till the end, hahahaha. Reality in this manhwa slaps me too hard, I guess, hahaha.

Sumin ending a hot session to pick up Seju should tell you something.. XD

Nah, that's her responsibility :). Seju is her responsibility nowadays, it's not out of love, it's out of responsibility. If things go on like this, Seju will become a burden to Sumin :)

(Wow, I use responsibility 3 times in a row) =))))))

However, Nora, looolll, just like you, I think Seju is gonna fight until the end, even though there is a huge chance she would lose, soooo you two make a good pair, looolll. If only she was real and you didnt already have a girlfriend, looooooollllll
just kidding

last edited at May 18, 2017 11:41AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Well, when will I get answers about Seju's PTSD, btw? I wanna know.

Probably never. She's probably all cured by now...

Nah, everything happens for a reason sooo in manhwa, every scene happens for a reason, loooolllll

joined Apr 22, 2017

I wonder why sumin does not admit to the truth if he is doing it with a sungji

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I wonder why sumin does not admit to the truth if he is doing it with a sungji

That would be unrealistic.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Admit to what?

joined Mar 5, 2017

That she's having sex with sungji

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

However, Nora, looolll, just like you, I think Seju is gonna fight until the end, even though there is a huge chance she would lose, soooo you two make a good pair, looolll. If only she was real and you didnt already have a girlfriend, looooooollllll
just kidding

hehehehe for some reason I remembered the U.S elections.. I really thought Bernie could win XD.

if only I could date Seju, I would know whether her body hair is also pink 0_O

Nah, everything happens for a reason sooo in manhwa, every scene happens for a reason, loooolllll

I agree, they do this thing a lot..they give you a piece of information, and later they use it in another context.. it is not over.

however, I find it very weird, Sumin was like: it's been over a week, so i'm going to be hasty"
she is sexually frustrated but yet ended the session with little effort.. she could've told Seju: yes! ..I'm busy .. or I am not near the area or what so ever.. Seju would wait!.. but Sumin was no, I'm not busy, I will come now!!
the hell is that !
Sungji took the day off just to date Sumin .. and she let her off bed like that !
Finally read this in English.

last edited at May 18, 2017 1:02PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

^But she really wants the house so she's got to earn it :P

With such phone, the mood is ruined anyway. And her saying "I'm busy blablabla" would feel way too OOC, not to mention unrealistic. Most of the people act like she did.

joined Feb 4, 2017

^But she really wants the house so she's got to earn it :P

With such phone, the mood is ruined anyway. And her saying "I'm busy blablabla" would feel way too OOC, not to mention unrealistic. Most of the people act like she did.

not Sumin.. she always can do whatever she wants and say whatever.. and an extra 45 minutes are not a thing to sweat over. it's not like Seju is a child waiting in front of the school.. She even asked her if she was busy or something.. so Seju was willing to wait. 100% Sumin's little effort to maintain the heat

last edited at May 18, 2017 1:17PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Lol Sumin is too gay, even her priorities are not straight..xD

last edited at May 18, 2017 1:22PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lol Sumin is too gay, even her prioritiesare not straight..xD

hhahahhaahahha XDDDD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

When talking to Seju on the phone? O_O Did you guys normally do that?

joined Feb 4, 2017

well, Sumin was a person who would call Seju to hear the moans, and then told Seju she is knitting a scarf to give it to Sungji.. what's the big fuss about saying: ay, I've got some unfinished business, hang on for 45 min or so till I cum XD
and why does she has to drive Sungji home.. why not just let her stay anyways!

last edited at May 18, 2017 1:34PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

what's the big fuss about saying: ay, I've got some unfinished business, hang on for 45 min or so till I cum XD

O_O what standard are you using here? xD

joined Feb 4, 2017

what's the big fuss about saying: ay, I've got some unfinished business, hang on for 45 min or so till I cum XD

O_O what standard are you using here? xD

I just figured that I used 45 min twice already hehehe.. but yeah, for a hasty Sumin and an already heated up Sungji, they shouldn't need much !

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Btw, was Sumin always this strong?

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

well, Sumin was a person who would call Seju to hear the moans,

She used to, when she was toxic. She stopped being this person.

and then told Seju she is knitting a scarf to give it to Sungji.. what's the big fuss about saying: ay, I've got some >unfinished business, hang on for 45 min or so till I cum XD

Don't think she could've done it after she came back to who she used to be over 10 years ago ;)

and why does she has to drive Sungji home.. why not just let her stay anyways!

Because Sungji may not want to stay? When she wanted it, she did, Sumin had nothing to say about it.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Btw, was Sumin always this strong?

Yes and no. Her spine will probably hurt like hell the next day ;)

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

when it comes to Sumin, her actions always speak lauder than her words.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Noooo, darling is not such a playgirl.

joined Feb 4, 2017

hehehe in the official translation, they got it: BABE.. not sure which one is better tho XD
I sometimes think that Sumin has dealt with more vaginas than a gynaecologist !

last edited at May 18, 2017 2:05PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

hehehe in the official translation, they got it: BABE.. not sure which one is better tho XD
I sometimes think that Sumin has dealt with more vaginas than a gynaecologist !

Darling?Honey? Babe? What are we going to get next? Hahaha

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

when it comes to Sumin, her actions always speak lauder than her words.

Yeah, and the mood was gone the moment the phone started ringing - both of them were frustrated with it.

ILY from both of them + Honey + Sungji-ah are facts. Add the red scarf that presents the red string of fate and voila. Can't see Sumin going back to Seju. Even if Sungji breaks up with her, she'd be even more broken than before because of Sungji's confession.

I'm seriously afraid TG won't solve this triangle with actions and conversations, we'll simply see in the last chapter who Sumin is with and the story will focus on simple things like dating, shopping, sex with an assassin being dealt with a simple information via Seju's brother. Seju's PTSD will remain forgotten, Sumin's depression too, Sungji will never know what happened between Sumin and Seju that caused them to part ways (scarring included).

Today's chapter did made me laugh, can't deny that. But it was still mostly a wasted chapter. ILY and Sungji-ah were the only important things, which could've been shown on 1-2 pages.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

in a way ... picking up Seju's matter more to sumin than having an intimate moment with her girlfriend, sungji.

This one is actually a complicated thing. Seju is stubborn, if Sumin didn't pick her up, she'd just go to the garage and came back herself which could end up badly for her. Sumin knows it. Seju may not be at war with Sumin, but she for sure is with Sungji so she's using Sumin's good heart and years of knowing each other.

To reply you must either login or sign up.