Forum › Ochikano discussion

Fb_img_1530309543728
joined Dec 9, 2015

shokugeki reference is so damn good

joined Mar 3, 2017

Dammit Homura, follow through! The way to a girl's heart may be her stomach but you gotta walk through the door after you open it!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Tbh This was Maitake2's weakest Doujin. It's not bad, but it just lack's the substance and magic that usually come's with the other Doujin's Maitake2 has made.

This time it seems Maitake lacks the many overarching themes filled with unique punchlines and dialogues from different povs, instead opting to try out something new out of his usual field of expertise and recycling the "Pathethic Devil" schtick. Either that or you've been so enamoured with the onslaught of Maitake that its magic has already lost it touch

The magic will never loose it's touch, So I guess the former. I'd say that the main reason was because of the fact that alot of this Doujin focuses on food. Those moments were a bit of a turn off for me :/

joined May 11, 2017

Demon Homura rewarding stalker Madoka! LOL!! At this rate Madoka is the one who has to turn into the devil and show you how it's done!! Useless, just useless lol! The interaction between Sayaka and Homura is as always hilarious.!

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

These are always so good, but I always also lament the absence of Nagisa.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This author is hilarious! The best Madoka doujins ever made! I applause!)))

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Useless! useless! useless! useless! useless! useless! Homura, you useless lesbian!!! XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.