Forum › Image Comments

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016
[xinhao]%2052029755_p4

@Nezchan, is Ran the one taking a picture if Chest???

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016
Camilla_and_hinoka_by_koyorin-d9x59dk

@Homura E.N.D You forgot Effie (extreme dedication to Elise). Sakura and Elise also have a cute relationship going.

Nice picture I like it a lot.

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015
56533689_p0

I didn't expect that from Umi, also is nozomi is somewhere is taking the picture

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016
Thankyou

Madoka was happy with her wish and Homura took it away from her.

Madoka said that she would never do anything that would cause her to leave all of her friends & family behind. And her wish caused just that, So once Homura realized that, she knew that she had to do something. All Homura did was take all of the suffering of magical girls and gave it to Kyubey & Gave everyone the normal life that they once had before being screwed by Kyubey.

Godoka killing Homuficer is what most probably is going to happen, and I am looking forward to see that too tbh.

Lol, if you really think that Madoka would do something like that then you really have a lack of understanding of what kind of character she is or what her personality is like.

last edited at May 2, 2017 10:37PM

TheDoujinWoman
joined Jan 28, 2017
Crmn8j6vuaawfce

Why does this remind me so much of Ritsu and Mio with Mugi watching them?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015
C4kyzlmuyaaeyn_

Great depiction of Kobayashi.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010
Tumblr_okv4wv2xwr1sx75fno1_1280

Kiki's Delivery Service

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
56533689_p0

Nico gets ALL THREE "cool girls????" - that would make her almost the #1 idol in the Universe, you know. (she won't get there for real until she seduces A-RISE, too).

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
56533689_p0

Although honestly it looks less like sex/love/making out than Nico being consumed by the Sexy Zombie Apocalypse.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
[tsuno%20no%20hito]%2062062730_p0

It's a little like Laika, Pavlov, Pochihachikou, maybe. Which ended too soon.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Thankyou

^not exactly. If Homura did ONE thing wrong as AkuHomu it was by selfishly disrespecting Madoka's wish. Don't get me wrong i love Homura as a whole but i also accept the "human" aspects of her. In the end she felt she knew better what Madoka really "needs" and chose to force her ideals of Madoka's "perfect world" on her. In a sense its like someone gave you a hugeass papercut with a stack of money but proceeds to give you the money anyway. You'd still be happily rich afterwards but i'd be angry as heck since it'll probably hurt a shitton.

Modoka killing Homura isn't entirely ruled out given that Akiyuki Shinbo's managed Urobochi to become Urobutcher and HomuHomu was last seen being way in too deep beyond salvation

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015
C8vjpgbv0aa8ly-

"Homura E.N.D Apr 28, 2017 4:53AM
Yuri on Ice with yuri?
TRIGGERED" It's our revenge for that misleading title :)

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016
Thankyou

Madoka also said that she wants to be useful. Besides, its not like she really stop existing per say.

You cant tell me that I lack of understanding her character when she clearly killed Mami. Even if you say that it was to protect Homura then Madoka can clearly kill Homura to protect everyone else.

Thumbnail_859c7d638c13722f1b9c30fe4429ca69c246f172
joined May 2, 2017
51960463_p0

I like the Nozo wit da smg
Smg Sub Machine Gun

TheDoujinWoman
joined Jan 28, 2017
59516229_p0

gay screaming

joined Oct 26, 2016
Thankyou

@Super
Wait when did Madoka or Homura ever kill Mami? Also at this point it seems more like you don't understand or misunderstood Homura's character to say that everything she's done is evil and harmful to everybody else.

last edited at May 2, 2017 11:27PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016
Thankyou

@aranicar

If I'm not mistaken, she killed Mami in one of Episode 10's alternate timelines. After the magical girls found out the truth about their soul gems, Mami went berserk and killed Kyoko. She then tied up Homura and was about to kill her too before Madoka intervened with an arrow to the soul gem.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

Problem is that Homura doesn't disrespect Madoka's wish at all. Magical girls are still being saved by the law of cycles. She just gets to be with her friends and family now. And I highly doubt Homura is going to start killing off magical girls, there is no reason for Madoka to even want to hurt her at all.

joined Dec 28, 2016
Thankyou

Homura said that they where eventually going to fight, if there is no some sort of fight between both of them, it would be dissapointing.
Also, Homura is doing everything against their will. She didnt ask them if they wanted a new life. It's kind of what happen in The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi. "They got sent from an unhappy life to a wonderful life where they will never be unhappy, but they do not know who it was that sent them there or why they did so, is that something to be happy about?". Of course, its not the exactly the same situation but still nice to keep in mind.

Also, if Homura didn't tell everything to Kyubey, Rebellion would have never happen. Homura shoudl've known better than to tell everything to Kyubey.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

Them fighting doesn't mean fighting to the death.

Homura doesn't do anything that Madoka didn't already do. How is what Homura did any different than Madoka? Did Madoka ask anyone else before rewriting everything? Did she asks her family? Did she ask Homura? Nope, if Homura is wrong then so is Madoka.

Also, no, Kyubey didn't do it because Homura told him about witches. They wanted to control the law of cycles no matter what a random magical girl once told them what it was.

last edited at May 3, 2017 12:36AM

joined Dec 28, 2016
Thankyou

I did say most probably, but not that it was going to happen 100%. It's just something that I can see happening and I am confident it will happen.

I agree with you there. Madoka is also wrong for sacrificing herself and not really asking anyone if they agree with her. But the biggest difference is that, Mami, Kyoko, and Sayaka were ok with it except for Homura really. Sayaka was not ok with what Homura did. Of course, she was the only who remembers though.

Kyubey most probably would have never thought about controlling the law of cycles if Homura didn't tell her about the witches and Madoka. It could still happen, but Homura was most likely what made Kyubey act faster than intended.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

And I'm saying that it wouldn't make sense for them to try to kill each other. If Madoka wanted Homura dead she would gladly take her life, Homura would never fight Madoka.

Sayaka isn't okay because she doesn't fully understand what happened. Sayaka can complain all she wants, she is still wrong to want to throw her life away for literally no reason. Even her wish stays intact, she has no reason to complain.

Why would he have not thought about controlling the law of cycles? Fighting wraiths is inefficient, they would jump at the opportunity to control the system the steals so much energy away from them.

joined Dec 28, 2016
Thankyou

and I doubt she wanted Mami dead, but that didn't stop her from killing her. Something can happen along the way that Homura needs to be stop one way or another, death can be an option. Maybe thats why Homura said that they will fight. Maybe she wont be able to be sane and will act insane or something. I doubt Madoka will say. "Hey Homura, can I have my powers back. We can still be cool with each other." "Yeah no problem babe." Homura wont allowed to thing go back the way it was, even if it means to get in Madoka's way. Though I doubt Homura will kill Madoka if she stays sane through all the next movie.

But Homura did understood Madoka's wish and was not ok with it, while the others three were ok with it and they most probably understood her wish. Wasnt Homura being selfish then from wanting the best for Madoka and not respecting what Madoka wanted? Even if you say that Sayaka has the best life ever in the new world, if it's something she does not want, then Homura has no right to say what's best for her. Just like Madoka had no right to do so, of course she gave Sayaka the choice to stay alive or not.

Its not about not wanting, its about not knowing where to start. Homura pretty much gave Kyubey a huge clue where to start. I should've worded that better, my bad.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
Thankyou

Madoka killed Mami solely because Mami was trying to murder them all. Unless Homura goes on a killing spree there is absolutely no reason to believe Madoka would even think about harming her.

First off Madoka's wish is still granted, the law of cycles and still working, Homura just removed the human part of it. Madoka thought she knew best for Homura and obviously that wasn't true. OIf course Homura has the right, she is the new god. And no, Madoka didn't give Sayaka a choice. Madoka chose keeping Sayaka's wish and then explained why in the theater. Thankfully Homura also kept Sayaka's wish intact. The only difference is now Sayaka's alive, I would love to hear her reason for wanting to be dead instead.

How did she give him a place to start? Did he not know about soul gems or the cycle before Homura?

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Thankyou

I know this is pretty late but @cannibal in the new world didn't Homura rewrite the world to erase the existance of magical girls and need for entropy to somehow be taken care of by the Incubators?
(Also i have the feeling Nezchan will come soon telling us to transfer this debate to a forum thread. Sorry about this mess Nezchan...)

This topic has been locked.