Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Can we talk about why so many people love the first GotG movie so much? I thought it was an okay movie but not as good as everybody makes it out to be. Like, people LOVE that movie.

idk, I thought it was good... If we're talking about marvel movies I'd put it in the top 10, but not top 5 with Avengers 1/Winter Soldier/Dr Strange... (I think the second one would make it in with them though because of the extra emotional punch it had)

I think it's just the novelty of groot and rocket that makes people love the idea of loving it.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

Still gonna do it though, probably gonna use the time Thurday I usually use to stare at my screen and feel empty cause I just finished the episode and can't watch another one. Not like I'm obsessed or anything though.

I really wish I knew nothing about that feeling... ^^"
Totally love it when a show makes you feel like you actually have an interesting life for 5 minutes and then it ends and you realize you don't (^∇^)

Just watched the new episode. It was good but they still like their melodrama ^^ But hopefully Kaz will now stop to blame Mr. Jackson for absolutely everything

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

**Anooon*

^_^ That's me, back when I was still a little kid (obviously) ;)

noooo but....really? XD I'm gullible don't tease me like that ;3 if it's really you then that's adorable dou Q/w/Q

Of course you may! ^^
It's my older sister.
I only have older siblings. I'm the spoiled little nestling (。◕‿◕。)

That's so cute ahah XD the lil Anon, not like im one to call you lil, but chibi Anon could work ^A^ heh

Great! (o^-^o)

Please let us know what you think when you do!
Netflix... I'm not sure. You have to check.

I will do, I'd love to share my thoughts on it with you guys, its on the que after i finish orphan black :D ! I know I'm so behind I'm a disgrace QwQ

joined Jan 19, 2014

also can I say WTF? I finally decided to read the Strawberry Panic Manga and I feel like I'm reading the wrong manga or something like, the atmosphere is so drastically diffrent to the animu and the art too, im lost in life XD

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko

noooo but....really? XD I'm gullible don't tease me like that ;3

Yup, that really is totally me. No kidding.
I just recently went through some childhood pics with my mom. And I took a couple of pictures.
So that's actually a picture of a picture of me ^^
I also got one where I kinda look like the real life Maggie Simpson.
And another one with 3 soothers in my mouth (^∇^) I always had a big mouth ^^
They always told me the story that they once gave me 5 lollipops and I put them all in my mouth at once (@_º)
I was a weird kid ^^

That's so cute ahah XD the lil Anon, not like im one to call you lil, but chibi Anon could work ^A^ heh

Well... unfortunately I'm not that little anymore ^^ But yeah, I'm the youngest. I guess it left it's marks here and there (´⊙ω⊙`)
And what about you?
You said you have a little brother but you also have an older one, right? So... you're Neko in the Middle then? ( ˆ▿ˆ)

I will do, I'd love to share my thoughts on it with you guys, its on the que after i finish orphan black :D

How far have you gotten? Which season?

I know I'm so behind I'm a disgrace QwQ

Ah, don't worry! I also only watched it recently.

How did it go with your essays and the speech yesterday?
Did you manage to finish before the sun came up? ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Chibnone Im really sorry idk what this name is XD

Yup, that really is totally me. No kidding.
I just recently went through some childhood pics with my mom. And I took a couple of pictures.
So that's actually a picture of a picture of me ^^
I also got one where I kinda look like the real life Maggie Simpson.
And another one with 3 soothers in my mouth (^∇^) I always had a big mouth ^^
They always told me the story that they once gave me 5 lollipops and I put them all in my mouth at once (@_º)
I was a weird kid ^^

You were such a cute kid then! @w@ but wow, 5 at once, thats a lot to take ;3 I'm sorry ;w; I wonder how I looked like, if i ever find any pics I'll show you guys XD !

Well... unfortunately I'm not that little anymore ^^ But yeah, I'm the youngest. I guess it left it's marks here and there (´⊙ω⊙`)

Oh well, You're young at heart XD ! s...since I only know how you look like as a baby I might aswell imagine you like that when I'm talking to you now ahah ;3, baby Anon =//w//= ~<3

And what about you?
You said you have a little brother but you also have an older one, right? So... you're Neko in the Middle then? ( ˆ▿ˆ)

it goes like :D

my little Brother (11)
me (17)
my older sister (21)
nii-chan (28)

How far have you gotten? Which season?

aaww I'm only just finishing up on season 1, can't wait to start the next season though @A@ !

How did it go with your essays and the speech yesterday?
Did you manage to finish before the sun came up? ;)

Σ(;Φ ω Φ) h....how did you know I was doing it all night, you espa QHQ! ....Well, I heard the birds, but the sun was still down, I managed to complete two essays in one night and still get 3 hours of sleep! Procrastination is over 9000 TT//w//TT I don't even know if that ok anymore ahahaha

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

me (17)

People here so young I feel so ooooooooold

(disclaimer: not yet 20)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

why the age talk? :(
now I feel depressed...
(disclaimer: recently got almost a decade older than Neko...)

last edited at May 2, 2017 6:35PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

now I feel depressed...

26?

Everyone there are shipping polls on r/rwby and despite being completely meaningless I would feel validated if White Rose and Bumblebee won theirs so go vote

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

26?

... maybe >_>

so what about your granddad? does he have a reason to be pessimistic?

also i cant imagine the Guardians as movie that will make you cry^^

last edited at May 2, 2017 7:12PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

... maybe >_>

:D

so what about your granddad? does he have a reason to be pessimistic?

I think he's just fatalistic xD

He was in hospital for a week a while back but you never know :/

also i cant imagine the Guardians as movie that will make you cry^^

Have you seen Guardians 2? xD

The first one wasn't even close. It's "sacrifice" felt tacked on and was undone at the end anyway. 2 tho.... rip me xD

joined Mar 21, 2017

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

This was from my favorite musical channel I think it's pretty good hope y'all do too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9-3xPSHApY

joined Jan 8, 2014

If you like sailor moon...or even if your just slightly familiar with it! ^_^ <3

https://youtu.be/m2im6ka2UoQ

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

If you like sailor moon...or even if your just slightly familiar with it! ^_^ <3

Japanese taking cosplay to extreme uncomfortable level. As if it was not creepy enough to begin with.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Japanese taking cosplay to extreme uncomfortable level. As if it was not creepy enough to begin with.

LOL! She's actually a Russian otaku(maybe) ^_^

joined Jan 19, 2014

now I feel depressed...

so.... grandma Kitty?

People here so young I feel so ooooooooold

(disclaimer: not yet 20)

Maybe It's not me who's young, but you who's old, choco o-ne-sa-ma~ ;)

Im sorry for these gifs its Just i'm enjoying Upotte way too much XD

last edited at May 3, 2017 3:51PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Damn, The new season of Yuri on Ice look's awesome.

joined Jun 11, 2016

This was from my favorite musical channel I think it's pretty good hope y'all do too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9-3xPSHApY

Mmmm, Future Bass. That really hit's the spot, Thank's for sharing :D

joined Jun 11, 2016

SF whats happening with the Discord?...can we not join ;A;?

Which Discord? The one me & Utoptia are communicating on or the one set up by MrEngenious?

joined Jan 19, 2014

Which Discord? The one me & Utoptia are communicating on or the one set up by MrEngenious?

No don't worry, it was the one MrEngenious set up but someone told me its fine if your under 18 as long as your ok with that kinda content, so i joined ahah, but its pretty dead at the moment anyways XD

joined Jun 11, 2016

No don't worry, it was the one MrEngenious set up but someone told me its fine if your under 18 as long as your ok with that kinda content, so i joined ahah, but its pretty dead at the moment anyways XD

Alright, I'll join too! :D

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Bumblebee lost it's poll in the shipping thing by a point... but White Rose in the finals makes me feel warm inside

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko

Chibnone Im really sorry idk what this name is XD

( ಠ_ರೃ) Neither do I... ^^

You were such a cute kid then! @w@

I really was, wasn't I! (◦’ںˉ◦)
But it wore off with every additional year... twice the speed after I started school...
Nowadays, I look like this

T_T Sad story...

I wonder how I looked like, if i ever find any pics I'll show you guys XD !

Yes, please do!!! I'd love to see that! (♡´౪`♡)
I bet you were hella cute too! (o^-^o)

Oh well, You're young at heart XD ! s...since I only know how you look like as a baby I might aswell imagine you like that when I'm talking to you now ahah ;3, baby Anon =//w//= ~<3

Well... you wouldn't be too far off, I guess ^^
You can still see the similarities. The big eyes and the small nose are still there... Just my eyebrows are much darker now and my chin area is a little more distinctive nowadays too. And the shape of my lips has changed as well. But apart from that... (^∇^) you just have to add the dark circles around the eyes. And you're all good! (^_-)b

it goes like :D
my little Brother (11)
me (17)
my older sister (21)
nii-chan (28)

Ah, so you also have a much older brother... same as me. He became kinda like a second father figure to me...

Σ(;Φ ω Φ) h....how did you know I was doing it all night, you espa QHQ! ....Well, I heard the birds, but the sun was still down, I managed to complete two essays in one night and still get 3 hours of sleep! Procrastination is over 9000 TT//w//TT I don't even know if that ok anymore ahahaha

Poor girl... T_T I soooo was the same back in school and college... It's a habit that's really hard to get rid of somehow... But at least you still got things done! d(^_^“)

@ Blackkitty

now I feel depressed...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, KITTY!!!! ٩(♡ε♡ )

@ CCL

Everyone there are shipping polls on r/rwby and despite being completely meaningless I would feel validated if White Rose and Bumblebee won theirs so go vote

(@_@)
Who's that...?

last edited at May 4, 2017 6:50AM

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

I am running on 30h something hours in a row of no sleep, how is everyone doing? I should be studying too, but I can't stop organizing touhou music files and wanting to read yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.