Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Do you have an AMD cpu?

No, Nvidia.

I'm playing new Mass Effect at high settings but can't play Bayonetta with outdate graphics? WTF!

I see you've decided to take the plunge and play the new Mass Effect. How are you finding it?

Besides some animations being weird, it's good. Not bad. You will be shocked but i find it more interesting than Mass Effect 3 which i got bored of in mid.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Do you have an AMD cpu?

No, Nvidia.

I'm playing new Mass Effect at high settings but can't play Bayonetta with outdate graphics? WTF!

I see you've decided to take the plunge and play the new Mass Effect. How are you finding it?

Besides some animations being weird, it's good. Not bad. You will be shocked but i find it more interesting than Mass Effect 3 which i got bored of in mid.

Mass Effect 3 wasn't great so I'm not surprised. I've put in like 45 hours into ME:A so far but haven't finished it. Got distracted by British Crime Dramas.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Do you have an AMD cpu?

No, Nvidia.

Mass Effect 3 wasn't great so I'm not surprised. I've put in like 45 hours into ME:A so far but haven't finished it. Got distracted by British Crime Dramas.

I see. So it's as huge as Inquisition. Might enjoy it taking my time.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This doesn't look too bad, it really doesn't, might even be better than Classic's zones in Sonic Generations maybe
But still it doesn't come close to Mania, it really doesn't, and what's going on with that music? I mean... You know?
Sonic Team really should cease this non-stop nostalgia pandering and leave the Classic stuff only to the Sonic Mania devs and focus entirely on the 3D gameplay, 'cause that shit simply won't hold up

joined Jan 8, 2016

This doesn't look too bad, it really doesn't, might even be better than Classic's zones in Sonic Generations maybe

The funny thing is, it's still comparativly bad to the classic ones level design from what we can see.

At the very fucking least someone in Sonic Team has dared to step out of their caves for 5 minutes before being dragged back in by MIB and actually PLAYED their bloody games for a second.

You know. This.

Sonic Team literally the only studio that didn't move an inch when it came to the task of evolutionizing Sonics gameplay, instead they are back at Square -1, fucking lol.

Springs locking you in places is a crime AND WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THAT SHOULD BE PURGED.

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 12:03AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I said it doesn't look too bad but only considering it as the "alternate gameplay", the Werehog of this game while Modern is the main dish, like Generations Although there's another unrevealed alternate gameplay in Forces
But if i'm looking at classic as the real deal then the whole thing just crumbles hard. Spring killing momentum, really weird bounce out of badnicks, boostpads out the ass even before a loop de loop and even after a S-shaped tunnel
I really hope Sonic Team stick exclusively to Modern and leave Classic to Stealth and Taxman from now on, but i wouldn't be surprise if they somehow end up resenting Mania for snatching the fan's love, Izuka even said he didn't expect this kind of reception for Mania while somehow expecting his CGi only trailer for Forces should be a huge announcement in comparison

Edit: wait i already said Sonic Team should leave classic in the other post... Whatever, too much chocolate

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 2:17AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The physics are completely off what the hell?
Even generations did a better job with it, but now I have to ask something: Sega why do you insist on not sticking to one gameplay style for your sonic games?
Just stop Unleashed would have been fine if short with just the sonic stages and you haven't learned since there is no need to pad the games out.

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 1:58PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

Sonic Stages were godawful, holding forward forever is not what Sonic needs, if the games weren't so dreadful on completly different levels I swear you would read articles 10 years down the line in remembrance of how uninvolving this kind of gameplay would be and deconstructed on a bigger scale than it is even now.
Atleast in the werehog stages you could squint and delude yourself that you are playing God of War.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

The Werehog was a mistake.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sonic Stages were godawful, holding forward forever is not what Sonic needs, if the games weren't so dreadful on completly different levels I swear you would read articles 10 years down the line in remembrance of how uninvolving this kind of gameplay would be and deconstructed on a bigger scale than it is even now.
Atleast in the werehog stages you could squint and delude yourself that you are playing God of War.

I completely disagree I love the boost gameplay, you were not just holding forward in unleashed it was built around fast platforming and avoiding obstacles while maintaining that speed and it was fun.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/new-fateextella-title-development

Huh, I thought they would've stopped with Fate/Extella like they did with Hollow Ataraxia.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

One of Fate/GO's new CE for their CCC collab event is pretty much yuri. Female Hakuno's chained to the bed in the nurse's office while BB is dressed in whatever that is with the syringe and that rather suggestive hand gesture. I didn't even believe this was actually official when I saw it for the first time since it looked like a cover photo for an adult yuri doujin.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=57616

PEGI has rated Nurse Love Addiction for Vita

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You lied to me! You told me Etrian Odyssey was a medieval norse game! Of course i completely forgot about the class that uses guns but that's not important

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I was hoping Hard Mode would re-ignite my interest in Breath of Fire, but this sounds lazier than i thought

joined Jan 8, 2016

I was hoping Hard Mode would re-ignite my interest in Breath of Fire, but this sounds lazier than i thought

Do it for her

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9w1hnry4xQ

Ok, I'll bite; this actually looks good.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9w1hnry4xQ

Ok, I'll bite; this actually looks good.

I'm planning to get this too, I think it's created by the guys that made God Eater and I love God Eater. Bonus points for the gay moments when you play as a girl.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I'm planning to get this too, I think it's created by the guys that made God Eater and I love God Eater. Bonus points for the gay moments when you play as a girl.

Yep, same people from God Eater. They added more of those moments in resurrection since there's this affinity system you can have with other members that unlock scenes where you spend time with them. Gameplay so far though doesn't look too much like God Eater. I'm reminded more of souls games since it looks much slower than God Eater.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

^ I just saw the first gameplay trailer and now I'm hyped. I'm a fan of Soulsborne so I really like this new direction they're taking. I also heard From Software isn't making any new Dark Souls so more games like this is good.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I'm liking the new direction too, plus the anime art style that seems to be carried over from God Eater makes surprisingly good use of Unreal Engine 4, so that's neat.

joined Jan 8, 2016

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/05/02/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-pc/

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/05/02/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-pc/

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

It was only a matter of time.

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Time to buy this game for a third time and still not beat it.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Time to buy this game for a third time and still not beat it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This topic has been locked.